Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

My god. :laugh: ok as always I love adriana but good god. Maybe she should just STOP tweeting instead of bitching and complaining, or being annoyed of people who point out her mistakes. Its twitter. Its full of ignorant people, no surprise here. Instead she's resorting to "I'm just going to write in portuguese now how will you like that!" "From now on I'm blocking all of you that piss me off" "time to spend time with the people that actually matter"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I liked it better when she did not have twitter!!!

OMG LOL what happened????

Apparently she wrote something along the lines of being excited that another al pacino movie was on tv, she was talking about Taxi driver which has robert de niro in it and not al pacino., (I didn't see this..guessing from the responses though) so people on twitter corrected her and from that comes this

2adc61187584755.jpg

c'mon adri!! it's not that serious. She already knows that people point out her spelling errors or in this case maybe the fact that she had the wrong name...I think it's ignorant and stupid of people to go on harassing her about spelling mistakes, but what's wrong with someone pointing out that it's de niro in the movie and not pacino? I didn't see anyone being rude in respects to that tweet, just correcting her. But again, twitter is full of people that can sit behind a PC and say as they please, sometimes ignorant and disrespectful things unfortunately. She should either deal with it or move on! Silently.

Her tweets in Portuguese say

"I've decided I'm going to start tweeting more in portuguese"

"From now on I'm blocking all of you that piss me off"

"ok everyone it's time to be with the person that really deserves my attention, Valentina. Thank you to all my real fans"

Oh, well.I think that wasn't a big deal to stop communicating with your english speaking fans. It was a case of mistaken actors names not improper English :/ I would understand if she blocked people that were talking taliking bad about her husband when she tweeted their picture.

Adriana just tweeted that she's on her way to NYC, hopefully that means she's going to be attending the Met gala!

I wonder what for! i hope she goes to the MET gala...but unless Valentina is with her, I don't think she will stay Thursday-Monday. Maybe it's something UN related again? :idk: maybe VS stuff

Off topic but does Adriana have a middle name? I've seen on countless websites that her full name is Adriana Francesca Lima but I could have sworn I heard her say in an interview once that she doesn't have a middle name and she corrected the interviewer when he called her Adriana Francesca

Off topic but does Adriana have a middle name? I've seen on countless websites that her full name is Adriana Francesca Lima but I could have sworn I heard her say in an interview once that she doesn't have a middle name and she corrected the interviewer when he called her Adriana Francesca

I heard too...

Adriana is only Supermodel with 1.5K likes on FB!!!!!!!

There is not model with more...

uh no. Tyra now has more than 2million likes.

And she has two page :/ I made mistake...

Tyra isn't even a model anymore, she's a diva b*tch and is in the entertainment industry.

Angels Doutzen,Erin and Lindsay are in LA for event!

And how did you think she will do that event for VS pregnant with such a big belly?

I hope she will go to MET gala this year!

It's on Monday!

And Interesting is that I've read somewhere about that 2 weeks ago and Adriana was mentioned I can't remember where I find that...

:/

Adriana is only Supermodel with 1.5K likes on FB!!!!!!!

There is not model with more...

uh no. Tyra now has more than 2million likes.

And she has two page :/ I made mistake...

Tyra isn't even a model anymore, she's a diva b*tch and is in the entertainment industry.

I co sign with this. If Tyra was just known as a model like Adriana then it's ok to see she beats adri in the FB likes. But Tyra has her own shows and stuff and use to be a model she has more of an advantage. Adriana on the other Hand just does her job like a million of famous models do Just taking pictures d

but still managed to get way more likes

A part of me thinks she'll go to the MET. There is always a reason for her coming to NY now, especially now that she's pregnant, and it's not for VS obviously, so what is it?

A part of me thinks she'll go to the MET. There is always a reason for her coming to NY now, especially now that she's pregnant, and it's not for VS obviously, so what is it?

I agree with you!And Met Gala is on Monday she come just on right time to think her outfit and all that....(my opinion)

Hope that's true.