Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

The World's Highest Paid Models

Adriana Lima, who’s primarily known as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, registered $7.3 million in an exciting year. In addition to announcing that she’s expecting her second child, Lima made a big splash in early 2012 when she appeared in two attention-grabbing Super Bowl commercials, one for Kia and another, more seductive spot for Teleflora. Crossing over from the fashion world to a more mainstream audience, she now has more Facebook followers than any other model, and grabbed the final spot on Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list.

“Adriana’s a very modern, diverse beauty,” said her agent, Chris Gay, president of Marilyn New York. “She’s an ethnic mix of a girl, where quite frankly because she has such a multi-racial, multi-cultural background, everybody is accepting of her. That has always been her huge benefit.”

I already posted in in the NEWS thread, but I wanted to post it here too lol.

seems like the only improvement on the list this year is Natalia Vodianova

http://www.forbes.co...st-paid-models/

Uhm has anyone discussed what that person on twitter said to Adriana? Since we're not allowed to cuss i'm trying to hold back. But some dumb average looking girl basicall told adriana she was fake and posted the ONE bad picture of Adriana without makeup. I guess this "girl" doesn't know that even the most beautiful people can take bad photos. Her name is La Gaby @antropoloba, or some crap like that. Its funny how she even had the nerve to say that to Adriana when she's not even HALF as attractive as Adriana. People like her make me so mad because they need to look in the mirror before they judge. I have learned that in this world its always the average to ugly people that are conceited and think their the hottest thing ever.

Yes,that was so rude!

Adriana is so pretty on the pic! to me Adriana is more beautiful than any mode or celebrities like :Kim Kardashian,JLo,Beyonce... everyone are saying they are perfect but for me Adriana is even more beautiful than Marilyn Monroe.Half of world will say that I'm not normal but it's true...

also Miranda Kerr is the most beautiful woman in 2012(I don't like her at all)

What are these last comments? What, do u want us all to attack her and tell her to stop or we won't be happy. Adriana like all the other celebs and models deal with situations like this all the time. So what if that girl tweeted her all that? Why is it even important?

I'm beginning to understand some members here

What are these last comments? What, do u want us all to attack her and tell her to stop or we won't be happy. Adriana like all the other celebs and models deal with situations like this all the time. So what if that girl tweeted her all that? Why is it even important?

Thank you! I don't even know why Adriana herself responded. That's most likely what the girl wanted.

Yes,that was so rude!

Adriana is so pretty on the pic! to me Adriana is more beautiful than any mode or celebrities like :Kim Kardashian,JLo,Beyonce... everyone are saying they are perfect but for me Adriana is even more beautiful than Marilyn Monroe.Half of world will say that I'm not normal but it's true...

also Miranda Kerr is the most beautiful woman in 2012(I don't like her at all)

Thank you! I don't even know why Adriana herself responded. That's most likely what the girl wanted.

That what I was trying to concur. I'm not saying its important, It just baffles me that people can be so rude without looking in the mirror first. And I agree, Adriana should not respond to the all the haters. She should just block and ignore because they are just seeking attention. No but seriously, this girl DID NOT look in the mirror. LOL.

Oh and who Miranda Kerr most beautiful? Not even close. Yeah she can be pretty, but honestly before I go off topic talking about another model in the adriana thread, Miranda has always been an overrated pumpkin head to me. Not ugly by any means, she's pretty, just HIGHLY overrated.

Did Marko really buy that bike for Adriana? Hahaha, that's awesome!

^She was just like "I am promoting beauty from the inside" blah blah blah. If she was going to respond since the girl obviously struck a chord, I wish she would've just told the b*tch the truth and was like have YOU looked into a mirror lately? Girl bye.

Saying some shit like "have you looked in the mirror lately" is classless, but more importantly it would start a shit storm of Adriana-criticism. I would prefer that she not respond to them at all, because I agree, by responding she's only confirming that she is either insecure or sensitive about the issue. But IMO responding with some high school shit wouldn't make the situation better.