Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I haven't seen one picture of Catalina Otalvaro where she doesn't look as trashy as can be. That said she has a nice bum bum.

THIS! The woman looks as hooker-ish as they come, It pains me when people compares her to Adriana :pinch:

I don't think she looks like Adriana at all, but Barbara Palvin is actually the only model i see as 'Mini-Adriana' they have a similar type of beauty IMO

Usually, people are so quick to compare any model that has light eyes, juicy lips, and dark hair to Adriana and the majority of the time those models look nothing like Adriana. I don't think Catalina looks too similar, but I think at times she does resemble Adriana a little bit, only because of the roundness of her cheeks. She has somewhat of a fuller face like Adriana, and I can't help but notice she tries to do the same poses/make the same faces as Adriana time and time again :laugh: but Catalina doesn't even resemble Adriana enough to be called the poor-man's Adri.

I don't think Palvin looks anything like Adriana, but I feel that so many people want to believe that she does. :idk: maybe everyone sees something I don't! Palvin has a little bit of a fuller body which I like, and again-- it's the adorable cheeks-which both Adri and Palvin have, but outside of them, I don't personally see similarities. I do like both of them though.

I can't compare ANY woman or model with Adriana but any!

if Adriana could be just little more beautiful It wouldn't be Adriana Lima anymore,and she wouldn't be perfect as she's now,so all those ''look alike'' don't look alike at,when I look at Barbara Palvin and Adriana at her ages that's totally different everything.

Read again, i never said that Barbara looks like Dri i said that i see her as the closest thing to a mini-Adriana because they have a similar type of beauty, meaning that they both have a very classic beauty, soft & sexy at the same time withouth being in-your-face sexy like some other girls are which is a look i just cant stand (i.e Catalina or Candice)

Read again, i never said that Barbara looks like Dri i said that i see her as the closest thing to a mini-Adriana because they have a similar type of beauty, meaning that they both have a very classic beauty, soft & sexy at the same time withouth being in-your-face sexy like some other girls are which is a look i just cant stand (i.e Catalina or Candice)

Really? I think Adriana can be both soft and sexy yet sharp and sexy at times (which I like) I know what you mean about Candice being in your face sexy all the time, I do like her body but sometimes her face--especially her nose, is incredibly sharp (to me). Palvin looks great and still has a baby face, I can't wait to see what she looks like in just a few years.

Yes but Adriana has more than one look, so does Barbara they can pull the innocent look just as good as the vixen look, it's not about them having similar facial features i just think they both have the same appeal, but as you said Barbara is still young & that may change as she grows up but she's the only model i can see following Adri's path once she moves on from modelling, i don't know if that explains what i think lol. I have the same feeling with Ale Ambrosio & Nina Agdal :laugh:

Yes but Adriana has more than one look, so does Barbara they can pull the innocent look just as good as the vixen look, it's not about them having similar facial features i just think they both have the same appeal, but as you said Barbara is still young & that may change as she grows up but she's the only model i can see following Adri's path once she moves on from modelling, i don't know if that explains what i think lol. I have the same feeling with Ale Ambrosio & Nina Agdal :laugh:

Yeah I know what you're saying, Adriana definitely has more than one look she's very versatile. I think the classic beauty/appeal has everything to do with their fuller faces, it's hard to explain lol.

Sorry but what you're talking about here is their personality not their looks.

She is talking about their looks. But instead of specific features she's talking about the type of appeal they have, a classic beauty isn't defined upon her personality, she was saying that both of them could pull off looking innocent and looking like vixens, that's strictly about appearance-not personality.

Personally I know very little about Barabara's personality. And yes many models from South America who don't make it as fashion models turn out to be pretty trashy. And even some that do :laugh:

Bakusaiga66 learn how to read, seriously no need to attack me because i have a different opinion than yours I'm entitled to think/say whatever the hell i want. Plus your remarks about Colombian models are extremely dumb and even a little racist.

See? This why as much as i love Dri her threads make want to throw up 99.9% of times.

I don't even think the calendar is a big deal. Only rich people are the ones who get it, but these articles are only focusing on her when there are ten other models and actresses! They must be pissed.