Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Is it even legal for her to flight? I thought there was some kind of restriction for pregnant women to flight after 7 months? She's due like tomorrow i don't think she'll fly right now, my bet is that she is already in NY or she'll have the baby in Miami and fly to NY as soon as she can to start training with Michael

Is it even legal for her to flight? I thought there was some kind of restriction for pregnant women to flight after 7 months? She's due like tomorrow i don't think she'll fly right now, my bet is that she is already in NY or she'll have the baby in Miami and fly to NY as soon as she can to start training with Michael

Adriana's Husband Marko Jaric Says : 'We Don't Know if is this a Boy or a Girl' http://adrilimafans.blogspot.com.br/2012/07/marido-de-adriana-marko-jaric-diz-nao.html

He said they wanna keep it surprise for their family and for theirself. Maybe that's true, dunno...

PS: Adriana went to Gap Baby's store and bought girl's stuff, but I guess it's for Valentina.

I wish they stopped saying they don't know the sex of the baby because I'm pretty sure they do. They said exactly the same thing with Valentina and after she was born they said that they knew all the way that she was a girl, if they don't want to reveal the sex of the baby that's fine i don't think people will get mad if they just say that :idk:

Hope she has the baby soon though, i feel like she's been pregnant forever

i feel like she's been pregnant forever

me too LOL

and I think for them is easier to say "we don't know the sex" than saying it's surprise and making press and people keep asking them about it.

PS: Adriana bought toddler girl stuff for Valentina on Gap and natural stuff for infant. LOL

I hope it will be girl ! :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: And I don`t want to start the whole Discussion Barbara P. / Adriana, but I find something common though they don`t resemble each other in facial features: both out of this world stunning,innocent and sensual at the same time, bright cat eyes, kind of doll faces ,full cheeks, natural beauty, interesting personality, both adorable and both love making faces,but in different way! But Barbie will never be the new Adri-Adri is one of the kind and Barbs is unique too! :blah:

I hope her pregnancy won't take as long as Jessica Simpson's

Yeah me too,but I still hope she will do some ''colorful'' editorial!! :(

all what she did this year is all the same...Donna Karan and Pirelii-bts is totally the same thing the only difference in shoot is belly...