Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Seems like Madoff Prod. started posting VS pictures from 2008-Holiday Commercial they put Miranda,I hope they will post Adriiii :'))) It was the most beautiful VS commercial(for me)

I respect your opinion, but I can't understand why everybody keeps saying that VS Holiday 2008 commercial was the best LOL ok it was pretty awesome but from the recent ones I'm all for 2010, 2011...

The 2008 commercial was definitely the most beautiful but I didn't like the dark red lips on Adriana. The theme of it, was more christmas-like and classier. But If they're going to go for sexy instead which I'm sure they will again this year--I'd much rather it be like the ad in 2006, or like the years before that. The 2009-2011 were whatever for me.. 2009 Especially. Too out there...with the girls in the desert, and Marisa tossing knives and playing billiards... :laugh: I didn't like 2010 much either but I guess 2011 was a little better than 09/10.

post-60012-0-48523300-1342041929_thumb.j

especially this pic i found on google......... but i find it weird that jenna lacks in comparison to adriana

ok, a little random post but i was watching 'step up' and the girl jenna dewan looks like adriana, it's crazy but they have a lot of similarity especially the face.......

Not trying to be mean but I find no similarity. I think Jenna's face is busted compared to Adriana's perfection. The only girl I've seen look a bit like Adriana is Catalina Otalvaro, a Colombian model. But even she pales in comparison to Adriana, although she is a very beautiful!

Catalina_Otalvaro.jpg

adriana-lima-20091006-539834.jpg

Adriana is still walking in the VSFS this year right? I thought I saw on here that she was but lately I've seen people saying she will miss the show this year

No,Adriana will walk at VSFS 2012 Michael Olajide confirmed it.http://adriswings.blogspot.com/2012/04/adriana-lima-will-be-walking-at.html

I haven't seen one picture of Catalina Otalvaro where she doesn't look as trashy as can be. That said she has a nice bum bum.

THIS! The woman looks as hooker-ish as they come, It pains me when people compares her to Adriana :pinch:

I don't think she looks like Adriana at all, but Barbara Palvin is actually the only model i see as 'Mini-Adriana' they have a similar type of beauty IMO