Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

LOL I've been thinking about the london opening too. I don't think she'' be there. And it's pains me lol. They are going to have all there big manes there and Adriana would have most definitely been there.

Also, what are the chances of her being in this year's christmas commercials? I think they shot the commercial in August last year, no? And if they are going to shoot it in August this year too, I don't think she'll make this year's.... I won't be able to stand it! I just won't... The christmas commercials are one of my favorite things about VS.

I don't know how reliable this person is but looks like Dri and Ale will be in Dubai in November promoting products, I know it's not big as a store opening but it's something and we'll get to see how great she looks after the baby, I'm sure this will be after the FS.

"Alizey Mirza @AlizeyMirza

NEWS: @VictoriasSecret models @AdrianaLima and @AngelAlessandra will be in Dubai selling the brands full range of lingerie in November."

LOL I've been thinking about the london opening too. I don't think she'' be there. And it's pains me lol. They are going to have all there big manes there and Adriana would have most definitely been there.

Also, what are the chances of her being in this year's christmas commercials? I think they shot the commercial in August last year, no? And if they are going to shoot it in August this year too, I don't think she'll make this year's.... I won't be able to stand it! I just won't... The christmas commercials are one of my favorite things about VS.

Oh, I forgot about the Christmas commercial. I guess we can count her out of that too.

TheBombshell/Katrina/AdrisWings, I would appreciate it if you stopped making multiple Twitter accounts to tweet/harass Adriana about how I'm the one spreading these divorce rumors over here in this thread. All I did was post an article. Get over it, psycho.

TheBombshell/Katrina/AdrisWings, I would appreciate it if you stopped making multiple Twitter accounts to tweet/harass Adriana about how I'm the one spreading these divorce rumors over here in this thread. All I did was post an article. Get over it, psycho.

I've been waiting for someone to call her out on constantly harassing/tweeting Adriana <_<

Fellow Bellazonians, lets not get out of hand here and start labeling people as such and such. I understand that everyone here adores and admires Lima at different levels and ways. But let's keep this conversation civil and grown-up to put it simply...lets not get the mods involved...I'm sure they are tired of all the drama in this thread by now :flower:

Now Listen to me Savanna!

There is account@KATZ800.... , tough you made it to humiliate me because me because u hate me so much!

And I swear it's not my multiple account! I never made any account I have nothing with you and I don't care about u I blocked your twitter long time ago,i only care about Adriana others are 0 for me!!!! It's really bad and wrong what you think about me and the way you imagine me,because I'm not kind the person you think I am.I DON'T CARE!

Why you are so obsessed with me O.o ???

PinkCouture seems like u only delete posts u want to delete (and not because they're breaking the rules). You deleted a few posts at the previous page that were perfectly fine, and yet the recent posts which are all kinds of off topic are still here. The last few post shouldn't even have spent more than a day here if you have seen them..

Sorry guys, just needed to say. I'm really not trying to be rude here.

I was on twitter and it seems some crazy Georgian fan has Adriana's old blackberry. The word is that she last used the blackberry in 2006, but there were numbers of people like Enrique and Karolina on her phone. Karolina I understand, but how did she know Enrique in 2006? Maybe her phone actually was used past 2006, I think I've seen it in candids after 2006. . I'm going to paste the pictures I found on a website in 'Candids', I wasn't going to originally, but they are all harmless and they've already hit the internet and are on a Adriana fan site.

This is the person's twitter I found this info on https://twitter.com/.../MJangirashvili

Apparently there is also a video, but it does not allow me to open it

http://www.myvideo.g...vr&chan=axalihq

So I just visited Adriana forbes profile, and it says she earned $7 million as of may 2012. That's still a lot, but unless she worked for free this past 12 months or VS made some drastic changes to her contract, I think she earned way more than that