Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I am wondering how long did it take adriana to get ready for the 2011 vss after giving birth, there isn't much time for the 2012 show.....

I think the same thing. If she is breastfeeding, it seems to me get in shape it will be a little more difficult.

Actually no, breastfeeding makes you lose the weight faster because you're losing lots of calories by giving them to the baby through the milk, and it makes your tatas huge (Miranda Kerr im lookig at you) which is nice when your job is to model underwear, and also when you breastfeed you also need to get on a extremely healthy diet for the baby which is another push to lose weight ... So Adriana will probably breastfeed again and it will be a win/win situation for her, for the baby and VS

Just because Michael and Adriana were both saying she would be at the show doesn't mean she will. Both of them saying so makes it more likely and I'm sure it's a goal of hers, but it still depends on the circumstances of when she gives birth and how long it takes her to get back in shape.

and about seeing candids of her during her pregnancy...I wish! We hardly see candids of her when she's not pregnant, but again... in a way I kind of like this about her. No fame whoring attention seeking like some :whistle:

She'll be there. If she doesn't lose all the weight she'll lose at least enough weight to wear something that covers the belly like Heidi did in 2009 and to a minor extension Alessandra in 2008 which i would hate to be honest. But she'll be there, at this point VS needs all their big names there in the show & these days only Adriana & Alessandra are big-ish names

As for candids, I'm like sure we won't see anything from her until she starts working again which probably will be around the VSFS =/

Just because Michael and Adriana were both saying she would be at the show doesn't mean she will. Both of them saying so makes it more likely and I'm sure it's a goal of hers, but it still depends on the circumstances of when she gives birth and how long it takes her to get back in shape.

and about seeing candids of her during her pregnancy...I wish! We hardly see candids of her when she's not pregnant, but again... in a way I kind of like this about her. No fame whoring attention seeking like some :whistle:

Then she would have to work veeeery hard on your body, the more that I'm sure that she does not want to walk down the runway with the unimproved body (like show:"Look at me, in which I form after only two months after the birth, I have a perfect body" )

Btw,for me,her 2006 and 2010 body-my most unloved :pinch:

why is it offensive or annoying that I or others question it just because Todd, Michael, and Adriana all said she would do what it takes to make this years show? I'm not saying she won't be there, I just said I don't think it is as sure a thing a you guys do. I didn't ask that you guys all feel the way I do, I just think it depends more on the circumstances of her birth. Todd, Michael, nor Adriana can predict that.

why is it offensive or annoying that I or others question it just because Todd, Michael, and Adriana all said she would do what it takes to make this years show? I'm not saying she won't be there, I just said I don't think it is as sure a thing a you guys do. I didn't ask that you guys all feel the way I do, I just think it depends more on the circumstances of her birth. Todd, Michael, nor Adriana can predict that.

In last year's august/september (especially on Holiday's Prague shoot) Adriana's body was incredible! Like Savanna said, she looks better with a extra weight, not a lot of workouts.

And I really hope she keeps brown-haired after the pregnancy. A hair like 2005 would be a dream!

I just don't want her to have huge shoulders like she did in 2010, I think she noticed it herself and was mindful of it for the next show because I saw a video where she said she was careful about her workout regimen (for the 2011 show) because she didn't want to have huge shoulders.

Well, obviously. But we are speaking in the sense that everything goes well. You're right. God forbid something happened. She could have a C-section and not be able to work out for a month. We weren't considering that. But weight shouldn't be a factor. Especially since this is Adriana we are talking about and her weight has never been constant which has never stopped her before. She will be there whether she lost all the baby weight or only 10-15 pounds. That's what I'm saying and what I think she, Todd, and Michael are saying. So for now, yes, it is actually a sure thing until someone says otherwise which they haven't.

I just don't want her to have huge shoulders like she did in 2010, I think she noticed it herself and was mindful of it for the next show because I saw a video where she said she was careful about her workout regimen (for the 2011 show) because she didn't want to have huge shoulders.

My Favorite body of Adriana was 2005,2008 and 2011 I think that's real weigh for her,

To me the worst was 2006,she looked the bigger than any model in that time...

I pray everything goes right with delivering the baby.

Btw I would like she goes to 2005/2010(before the Fashion Show) ,that's my favorite look on her and black too but she had black hair 2010 and 2011 hope she lights her hair this time.