Bellazon

Looking at Road to the Runway again, I'm actually thinking Nana or Angel will be the next ones to leave. They're seem mediocre so far and probably won't stay for long because the judges already have a meh impression of them.

Watching it at YouTube, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that you don't screw yourself over the big screen :rofl: now everyone is calling Grace Ms.WTF. And John liking Naomi, honestly I think it's just rigged. He says she has potential whereas all I'm thinking is Naomi's teeth the moment she opens her mouth. Do you guys honestly think that set of teeth will meet VS' cameras, because if it does, I just think it's just bad. Everyone on VS has pearly white teeths and I believe even after Naomi does whitening it's still gonna look bad. And her attitude at the start of the show was just super horrible. 

Chao is actually lovely now that I saw her on screen antics. She's really the only one there to gain a learning experience from the whole show rather than trying to win it. She overtly mentioned she doesn't care if she wins or loses, and if she gets axed out, she's not going to be as upset as the rest. By far the truest girl I'm seeing in the show. Yet we all know she won't go far either... Grace, like I said is still young, best for her to leave. I can understand why she had an outburst tbh, I mean she's not familiar with the black whites of HF so she must have thought it was easy. 

Jaclyn is imo, the best suit for VS. She's got a unique face, she has HF experiences, and while she's probably not the best out there, it beats having Naomi and Abby be there. Abby is certainly not VS material, her body is banging but her face is just alright. 

On 24.08.2017 at 10:54 AM, GlitterAndWings said:

She supposedly did it via Skype.

She did not go through the casting at all, in any form. She worked at that time. and the Fan account only suggested that maybe it will do it on Skype. But this was not confirmed by anyone and nothing at all.