Bellazon

3 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

IMG_8506.thumb.PNG.8209a4df494b842eed20a49abaaa854e.PNG

remember the post I made about that account an hour ago? Well someone went to that account and commented this lmfao. 

Hi @ thevsangelupdates! I guess you are one of those members who only come here and steal info! 

LOL

Just now, Prettyphile said:

No seriously guys. This threath should be only for few people. First they steal info and then they accuse us? 

To all the VS Instagram fanpages: 

GROW UP. 

not gonna post more about it but I'm sure coming to the new threat Victoria's saltiest :stormy:

uh that Behati thing was weird... taking to account that VS deals with the American agencies of the models, Women would be the only one that would have the most accurate info re:Be's situation. I doubt that she would change agencies without announcing no? 

I think she might be pulling an Erin 2.0, except that I'm afraid she won't even do this show 

(get ready for another round of salt, when she doesn't get the FB)

I've been following Alexina since she captivated me in one of the Loreal group photos. Her being a redhead was deff a factor. I really think she's great she has an awesome personality and she's always dancing on sets in her IG stories and she's so sexy. that video she posted is sooo typical Alexina haha love it.

16 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

What's the whole story about Joan and some of the older veterans like Isabeli & etc? :idk:

All speculation because we still don't know what surprises VS might pull but yesterday when they were announcing all models that were walking the show, Joan went on Snapchat and posted a selfie of herself sticking the middle finger and saying "over it anyway" and deleted it like 3 mins later. Could be in regards to anything but considering with what VS is doing, I think that was clearly a jab at them. 

Apparently, VS is changing their whole brand and starting off...well fresh: younger models, more newbies, larger lineup, new themes/segements that aren't shitty versions of previous shows etc etc so they pretty much scrapped the veteran crew (Joan, Lily D, Iza, Isabeli if you wanna count her too) in preference for much more fresh faced and younger models. I think this is a really good idea imo

10 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Victoria's Secret themselves put her at the Angel Line Up on their website and y'all needed more confirmation? Not to be a bitch but... Duh, she's walking, we been knew.

But she hasn't been shooting for VS since before her pregnancy, hasn't confirmed anything herself and seems to be very distant from VS in general nowadays, like she wants nothing to do with the brand. I think if she is walking this year, it'll probably be her last (as well as a few other Angels)