Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

36 minutes ago, bump said:

What did you think about TRA? I kinda liked a few like Kendall's outfit...but most of them were just soooo much, it was overwhelming. I really liked both of Kendall's outfits and her walk in TRA actually looked decent. I was disappointed with Elsa though, from at least the pictures. I love Elsa and I think it was because that dumb fucking dragon hindered her beautiful walk. So I'm not disappointed in her I guess, I'm saddened by VS and the dragon....

TRA is actually one big mess with a few decent outfits, they could have made it pretty good but the coloring matches are awful.. At first I hated the dragon around Elsa, but the more I see it the more I seem to like it.. Fave outfits are Lais (which is actually really weird cause when I saw her fitting I thought it would be the worst, it actually turned out to be one of the best lol) Ale and Barbara all the rest was just one big mess with good elements in it but just the pairing made it hideous (cause the lingerie was actually pretty) I really hope Elsa slayed that opening cause I do think she really deserves it and worked her ass of for it, anyway can't wait to see everything in motion :smile: 

1 hour ago, Kallisti said:

I liked 24K lipsync more than last year. Even the only ones REALLY lipsyncing are Adriana and Lais, they BURN IT.

I would pay for seeing a show with Marilyn Manson and german EDM music on the background. @Polqu and I have talked about this a million times, we need a dark show with this kind of music. It would be awesome, but they've soften up since the good years... my favorite show is 2003 because it was dirty sexy cabaret-ish with good music (even commercial) and low light, and the lingerie was daring, but now...

It's true :sad: i always supposed that this kind of bubbly music is a consequence of the change of target, a younger public. But c'mon, is not that difficult find upbeat commercial songs, nowadays they're all about cheesy ballads and slow songs. I would kill to listen something like this in a vsfs segment:

Just imagine Bill & Elsa walking down the runway with this track, burning everyone in the end of her walk <3

7 minutes ago, Polqu said:

It's true :sad: i always supposed that this kind of bubbly music is a consequence of the change of target, a younger public. But c'mon, is not that difficult find upbeat commercial songs, nowadays they're all about cheesy ballads and slow songs. I would kill to listen something like this in a vsfs segment:

Just imagine Bill & Elsa walking down the runway with this track, burning everyone in the end of her walk <3

I red a article written by a music expert talking about how little upbeat songs were finding sucess, especially the 2nd half of this year, as he said 2016 wasn't really marked by really happy events.. The strongest reason that he gave for that was the election but also a lot og high-profile deaths and more

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I don't think VS are doing the live pre show thing they usually do. It would be announced by now and there's only 2 days til the show.

I keep forgetting it airs so soon! They did do a thing on Snapchat though a couple of weeks ago where you could vote for things like best outfit, best reaction to the fantasy bra or something like that, and said the results would be shown during the live pre show

Is it only me who thought all the openings were boring as fuck? The music just started, then the models just came out and posed and started walking and that's it.

I guess it's not much you can do when you have live performers but even the start was very underwhelming. Also why do they always put the shitty segments as first segment in later years?

They used to be so creative with openings like Tyra dancing in the beginning, the girls coming out of a spinning christmas ball, a guy playing the bagpipe etc. now its just they come out and thats it, so boring lol

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Why did we call it Bill again? :rofl:

Welll

On 11/30/2016 at 6:44 PM, Prettyphile said:

You see, Bill's fallen ancestors reached out to me during a period of meditation this afternoon... and this the nameless Dargon was given name

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.