Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

12 hours ago, gotportugal said:

OMG at 00:04 Ale reaches out to Lily and she ignores her:rofl::rofl: 

Did she ignore her as much as she was looking in the opposite direction? I dont see it.. Ale reached out for sure.. not sure Lily even noticed.

If she saw Ale raising her arm from the corner of her eye, she could have thought she was just raising her arms like she ended up doing.

Adriana is not my favorite, but I love her because of what she represents... she looked amazing this year and killed it on the runway and in the lip sync.She looked better this year than she has in previous years.

32 minutes ago, MarVS said:

guys the mistery girl  is me ohkay?  stop it already.

im not going to write my opinion till i watch the show. just 2 days more . im excited

It's a white girl with straight long brownish hair and a penchant for leather jackets.

243gnxt.jpg

Newcomers

35.    Alanna Arrington : no

36.    Bella Hadid : no

37    Brooke Perry : no

38.    Camille Rowe : didn't go

39.    Dilone : no

40.    Georgia Fowler : maybe

41.    Grace Elizabeth : probably

42.    Herieth Paul : no

43.    Irina Shayk : didn't go

44.    Jourdana Elizabeth : no

45.    Keke Lindgard : no

46.    Lais Oliveira : maybe

47.    Lameka Fox : no

48.    Luma Grothe : maybe

49.    Maggie Laine : no

50.    Megan Williams : no

51.    Xiao Wen Ju : no

8 minutes ago, llekel said:

Did she ignore her as much as she was looking in the opposite direction? I dont see it.. Ale reached out for sure.. not sure Lily even noticed.

If she saw Ale raising her arm from the corner of her eye, she could have thought she was just raising her arms like she ended up doing.

Adriana is not my favorite, but I love her because of what she represents... she looked amazing this year and killed it on the runway and in the lip sync.She looked better this year than she has in previous years.

when lily and ale first walk out their holding hands and in  one of the class of 2016 photo, which was taken after the show, they were standing next to each other and laughing with each other. 

Gaga was being praised earlier for how she stood to the side.. let the models have their time...

I disagree with this... rewatched MR.. she is on the end of the runway for half of the walks.. interacts with 3 models and competes with Flavia as she turns..

Is it as annoying as Taylor... not even close.. Is it to the extent of some previous performers.. no... but luckily.. she was so far on the end of the runway at times, they were still able to get decent shots of most poses.

I am happy with their music guests this year though... didnt htink I would be, but Gaga added a touch of Gaga.. Bruno brought something upbeat.. and The Weeknd brought sexy/sultry

1 hour ago, Siemgi said:

It's a white girl with straight long brownish hair and a penchant for leather jackets.

243gnxt.jpg

Newcomers

lmaooo staaaahpppp !!

1 hour ago, llekel said:

Gaga was being praised earlier for how she stood to the side.. let the models have their time...

I disagree with this... rewatched MR.. she is on the end of the runway for half of the walks.. interacts with 3 models and competes with Flavia as she turns..

Is it as annoying as Taylor... not even close.. Is it to the extent of some previous performers.. no... but luckily.. she was so far on the end of the runway at times, they were still able to get decent shots of most poses.

I am happy with their music guests this year though... didnt htink I would be, but Gaga added a touch of Gaga.. Bruno brought something upbeat.. and The Weeknd brought sexy/sultry

That's what I was saying. 

I appreciated that she stood to the side but she stood at the end of the runway where girls needed to have their moment to shine and stole it from them. 

I think Stella was looking for a high level of interaction with Gaga because it put more spotlight on Stella herself. And Josephine reached out to tickle Gaga’s palm. The only time I felt the model was kind of thinking “Get out of my shot” was when it was Flavia’s turn to pose at the end of the runway. Not sure if she and Gaga knew each other from before though considering Gaga wrapped her arm around Flavia and walked with her.

It could be that they tested different things for two different shows. Like during the first taping, Gaga remained silent and made different poses while the first three models walked past her. During the second taping, she sang a few notes and wasn’t as still. So maybe during the first taping she was mainly off to one side and then VS asked her to interact more with the girls for the second taping or she herself decided to perform differently.

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

^ Can you see this?

The Making Of The 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: Part 7

Thank you! I found it after I posted...I didn't think to check their youtube page. Please excuse my dumbness, I have a head cold! haha

2 hours ago, Siemgi said:

243gnxt.jpg

Newcomers

Is lady Gaga 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.