Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

7 minutes ago, RaffyPooh said:

I'm adding this to my runway playlist for when I walk the dog at night, I love a song with a solid beat to walk to. The beat makes or breaks a good walk. Something a lot of the songs have been lacking in recent shows.

Here's another one you might like the beat too. It certainly fits into my workout routine.  I love German Industrial/EBM bands!

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Here's another one you might like the beat too. It certainly fits into my workout routine.

This song has so much attitude I love it, this is the kinda music I love walking/working out to. I'm gonna become a German Super Soldier on Leg Day with beats like this :excited:

My #BodyByIza booty is ready for Dec 5th

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Here's another one you might like the beat too. It certainly fits into my workout routine.  I love German Industrial/EBM bands!

i like the beat of this for catwalk  but  without that voice... that voice is scary af!

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@TessaEdwards

It was just an example of the kind of beat that is preferred. I'm not sure the world is ready for....

But it's funny as all hell imo :rofl:

Yeah, it has a good beat to it. The lyrics are just a bit...let's say "special"... Maybe even more in German...

And they way they sing adds to the military way the German language is usually perceived... So not really my favourite, but other than that it has the right beat to walk to.

@Sanni

200w.gif#15

I wish :wub:

1 minute ago, TessaEdwards said:

Yeah, it has a good beat to it. The lyrics are just a bit...let's say "special"... Maybe even more in German...

And they way they sing adds to the military way the German language is usually perceived... So not really my favourite, but other than that it has the right beat to walk to.

Both of my Grandmothers were born in Germany and I'm obsessed with the language. I think it's just perfect sounding, but I'm weird like that - however I can see exactly what you mentioned about the military aspect..

3 hours ago, elfstone said:

I still feel people underestimate the sheer magnitude of her change :/

SI Swimsuit 2014 | Polaroids :

nzkf5xin2mvy.jpg l214b2olarho.jpg 31891yvrmw1g.jpg kl54029u1dc9.jpg  ouwyyod4b163.jpg         fsouj8dbu42c.jpg   

Wow she looks great in these.. and whats a further shame..  I feel like VS would pick her even if she had a few lbs on her.. which would be much better than some of the sticks they have hired in the past.

2 minutes ago, llekel said:

Wow she looks great in these.. and whats a further shame..  I feel like VS would pick her even if she had a few lbs on her.. which would be much better than some of the sticks they have hired in the past.

I think the weight loss was spurned on by the fact that social media relevancy will only get her so many working years in High Fashion and she wants to remain competitive with other HF Models and not just being a Social Media Girl. Plus Yolanda is a total helicopter parent from what I remember of her back in RHOBH, I can see her living vicariously through her kids.

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

i'll pretend this is the only and real Lip Sync video :heart:

A lot of people were talking about how they didn't want Gaga performing because she's too "weird" for VS but she honestly elevated the show so much this year. Not only were her performances amazing but she let the models shine while she stood off to the side. 

Plus I think it's so sweet that she handed out roses and greeted all of the models after the show, I would of literally shit my pants if that was me.

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Both of my Grandmothers were born in Germany and I'm obsessed with the language. I think it's just perfect sounding, but I'm weird like that - however I can see exactly what you mentioned about the military aspect..

That's cool. The German language is actually really underrated.

I'm sure you know Oomph! Since you like Eisbrecher, this should be your kind of music as well...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.