Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

12 minutes ago, RaffyPooh said:

A lot of people were talking about how they didn't want Gaga performing because she's too "weird" for VS but she honestly elevated the show so much this year. Not only were her performances amazing but she let the models shine while she stood off to the side. 

Plus I think it's so sweet that she handed out roses and greeted all of the models after the show, I would of literally shit my pants if that was me.

she changed her style a lot, she's not that weird anymore but "too weird for the VSFS" doesn't make sense to me :rofl: 

and yes she's sooo sweet! i'm her fan even tho i don't like her new album but i'll always love her because she's a beautiful human being

"A shot of Tyra Banks in 2005 shows her looking positively well-fed. In 2006 Karolina Kurkova lives up to her curvaceous-sounding name in a bizarre air hostess-inspired ensemble. Naomi Campbell in 2005: vibrant. Heidi Klum, juicy as a ripe strawberry in 2008/9, while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in 2010’s blue gingham is borderline buxom."

Is this a joke? Other than Tyra's belly in 2005 at the end of the show, how can you call any of these women larger than what we have now? 

This is a desperate article looking to latch on to some extra page views during the show and nothing else what a joke. I can't even be bothered to read the rest I'm probably gonna lose brain cells. 

This Sarah Vine is lunatic of the first order, but that is Daily Mail, what can you expect. But to have audacity to say that outfits are more revealing now??? Please, everybody is complaining that they cover girls too much, to the point that it no longer looks like underwear show. In the past few years society has become more slut shamey, prudish and VIctorian era-like and it scares me, honestly. Just imagine a show like 2005 today, with reveling underwear, asses uncensored, these brainwashed Stepford wives who pretend to be journalist would probably put a petition to burn Gisele, Karolina and the rest of them.

At this point honestly I think Elsa has high chance to be cut off from opening segment, they are mad about few outfits, but they are most mad about hers. I can't even describe you how many times since yesterday I have seen that photo with dragon and people trashing it.

I think there is even petition on petition.org to remove it from show.

2 minutes ago, unali said:

At this point honestly I think Elsa has high chance to be cut off from opening segment, they are mad about few outfits, but they are most mad about hers. I can't even describe you how many times since yesterday I have seen that photo with dragon and people trashing it.

I think there is even petition on petition.org to remove it from show.

WHATTTT  no like noo pleaseee 

i cant with this  @ clauds read this joke 

This article is a pile of dung. The models have always  been  stick thin, minus Heidi and Tyra. What is this write even getting at? The outifts are more risqué? How rich.

And dying @ them name dropping Ale with the new girls. Girl doesn't deserve such disrespect tbh

27 minutes ago, MarVS said:

WHATTTT  no like noo pleaseee 

i cant with this  @ clauds read this joke 

Last time I saw it, it had 200 signatures, there was post about it on tumblr. Now I can't find it, I followed the link, but it is deleted. :D But outrage is real, I still can't believe this shit. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.