Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, modellight said:

Adriana and Lais shine in that lip sync video. So much charisma from Lais! Jas and Elsa looked hot.

I thought the other girls were really dull especially Taylor and Romee. No charisma at all.

Adriana and Lais are the queens of the video omg

2 hours ago, elacunza said:

They wont even show the moment they told Elsa was the one opening? 

To me it was a last minute decision.

They changed a lot of the outfits (sara's wings, lily's skirt, martha's boots and probably many others)... so maybe they thought of giving the outfit to someone else and like 2 days before changed their minds.

Im assuming this because when Elsa tried the wings she was already in Paris... or maybe the wings were unfinished

6 minutes ago, anabela said:

To me it was a last minute decision.

They changed a lot of the outfits (sara's wings, lily's skirt, martha's boots and probably many others)... so maybe they thought of giving the outfit to someone else and like 2 days before changed their minds.

Im assuming this because when Elsa tried the wings she was already in Paris... or maybe the wings were unfinished

Everyone had final fittings in Paris, the dragon was probably just not completely finished yet. They decide who's opening the show waaaay earlier than a couple of days before the show if I recall correctly 

3 minutes ago, camomille said:

Everyone had final fittings in Paris, the dragon was probably just not completely finished yet. They decide who's opening the show waaaay earlier than a couple of days before the show if I recall correctly 

Jas was supposed to close the show... so we never know

They also said that they made a lot of outfits last minute because there was a lot of models...

4 hours ago, Nevaa said:

Looooving the footage we've seen of Irina so far. Her walks and poses are amazing! Hope they cast her again for next year's show, even though I have a sneaky feeling that they only cast her to get the publicity that comes with the baby news like someone here pointed out earlier...

I agree! Irina's walk is just perfect! :smile: The way she stomps her feet on the ground is just so gracious and powerful at the same time, I just love her and I would love to see her more on VS but I agree that VS only hired her because of the publicity of the baby + bradley

Jo, Lais, and Romee look gorgeous at the store event! I'm glad they're letting more of the Angels do press events and promote their product and show. They have twelve Angels, might as well use them all as much as possible and not the same ones all the time. 

As as for the pink carpet looks, I liked Sara, Lais, and Elsa the best. 

27 minutes ago, BeautifulNightmare said:

^its insane. She looked way better then. Do you think its because of the pressure from the other girls being so incredibly fit?

What pressure? She was bagging modeling jobs with considerable ease already in early 2015 when she was at her peak physically. Remember when VS invited her to host their Spring Break PINK event?

VS PINK Nation Hosts The Ultimate Spring Break Bash in Miami Beach 3/14/15 Part III

Gigi Hadid 11.jpg Gigi Hadid 12.jpg       Gigi Hadid 28.jpg Gigi Hadid 29.jpg Gigi Hadid 30.jpg Gigi Hadid 31.jpg Gigi Hadid 32.jpg Gigi Hadid 33.jpg Gigi Hadid 34.jpg Gigi Hadid 35.jpg Gigi Hadid 36.jpg Gigi Hadid 37.jpg Gigi Hadid 38.jpg Gigi Hadid 39.jpg 

32 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Rehearsal

YsmOZlTT.jpg    mYjXxwIM.jpg

Russell James

Stella (and some other models too) sure look better in these rehearsal pics than in the show itself. Or maybe Russell is that good.

I usually think the cultural appropriation claims are way stupid but the TRA outfits were so ugly overall that I wouldn't mind if some were cut from the TV broadcast, albeit for a wrong reason.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.