Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, mikose said:

Ale,sara and lily didn't do lipsync video.So I guess they left after fashion show.????

Jo also didn't but I think it's because the lipsync was filmed while shooting some weeks ago. Jo and Sara, as I remember, had another kind of shoot 

35 minutes ago, elfstone said:

I thnk she went through all the trouble for a precautionary measure, like making sure she was not perceived as a Men's magazine model. That is one possible explanation :idk:

But if its true then I disagree with her logic completely :pinch:

I'm not one about speculation, but her mum is a total narcissist and the way she treats food/her daughters is definitely the sort of thing that encourages disordered eating (not getting specific, but I know what I'm talking about). Not accusing her of having a full on eating disorder, I just think that and the immense pressure she's under as she keeps landing campaigns (can't imagine working with a piece of shit who called me fat so closely, but that's me) and her profile is a lot, lot higher than it was even last year, with all of the hosting gigs and Zayn and everything. 

Overwork + other contributing factors + industry pressure = :sad: 

I hope everything gets better for her, she really looks... not good :sad: 

3 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I'm not one about speculation, but her mum is a total narcissist and the way she treats food/her daughters is definitely the sort of thing that encourages disordered eating (not getting specific, but I know what I'm talking about). Not accusing her of having a full on eating disorder, I just think that and the immense pressure she's under as she keeps landing campaigns (can't imagine working with a piece of shit who called me fat so closely, but that's me) and her profile is a lot, lot higher than it was even last year, with all of the hosting gigs and Zayn and everything. 

Overwork + other contributing factors + industry pressure = :sad: 

I hope everything gets better for her, she really looks... not good :sad: 

Yeah, I think the almond debacle on RHOBH was a little insight as to how things go there. 

I've seen a ton of comments about how skinny Gigi is now. She used have such a banging body and she was still getting booked like crazy when she had more weight on her. While not entirely surprising to see her drop so much (considering some... things), it's still sad. At least Bella made a comment about how she didn't like how much weight she lost for the VSFS. 

On another note..Kendull's walk in Dark Angel was absolutely the worst I've seen in VSFS history next to Marisa Miller's God awful walk...:hang: I'll give her the benefit of the doubt since it was only 3 secs but yikes! Gigi has really improved and I wouldn't mind seeing her again, but Kendull and Bella need to go.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.