Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

@Kevork89 i was forgetting the whole issue about colour matchings, you're totally right. :hang:For example, in Bill's case, if you wanna dress the show openner as a motherfucking dragon, why don't work on the real lingerie? The patterns and palettes of chinese dragons are awesome, an outfit based on this, a bra, corset, panties etc with some texture and fabrics to resemble the dragon could ending as absolutely majestic outfit. And then, add some wings or even the Bill's little cousin, but not rounding the model's body, bc the rest of the outfit is just blue/turquoise lingerie. :c025:

8 hours ago, MB729 said:

Don't even get me started on that g-d awful dragon (if they want to up their ratings, having a white model open the show in a Chinese/Asian-inspired dragon costume was not a smart move. Especially when they hired 4 Chinese models for the show. There are gonna be so many people that see that and change the channel right away. There are so many way to take from cultures in an appropriate, non-offensive manner and they just can't seem to get it right. For all the work that goes into a show like this, it's quite lazy)

I agree on this. Someone said before something like that and I think is right. I know is the opening look and they don't have any asian angel to open the show with the dragon, but they're a billionaire company, they must have thought about this issue a million times. For me it is lazy too. I get why people are angry tbh.

EDIT to add more stuff:

- Elsa pointed at her opening nooooooo. I hope she only didi it in one tapping and they use the other because i'm so sick at the pointing/kissing fuckery on the runway. I don't care if it's done by Adriana, Elsa, or Megan Puleri. I just don't like it :hang:

- OMG Lameka. I think she was young, it's true. I mean, she's 18 now (born in 1998), you talk a lot of shit you regret later when you are 16.

- About the transparent panties...

ana-beatriz-barros-picture-id77799413

BANG PREGNANT

11 hours ago, MB729 said:

Is no one going to mentioned how awkward and tragic Taylor Hill's walk in DA was? Her end of the runway poses photographed beautifully, but in action, she looks like she stumbled and like she did not know what to do with those big wings. And from the interview videos posted here, she seems to have no charisma. She comes across very awkward and she's not very well-spoken for a spokesperson. Jasmine was pretty much carrying that entire interview

• Irina is beautiful and undeniably sexy, but I don't think she fits VS. She fits what they should be and want to be, but not what they actually are and I think that's why I couldn't get on board with her being in the show. It would've made sense a long time ago, but not anymore

I agree with a lot of this, especially that part about Irina and I am in no way, shape, or form, a fan of hers. Never have been and never will be, but she is just so super duper sexy compared to the lil' cupcakes parading down the runway. She is too good for this show and I don't even think she's pretty lol

I like a lot of the outfits, but TRA...EWWWW LOL such a bad idea

And Taylor looked so incredible, but yeah she kinda sucks on the runway, oh well. I LOVED her outfit and now that I finally think she's not ugly anymore, I guess I just focused on her outfit/hair/makeup and not on her walk itself...yea it is shitty isn't it...

I really don't like Rachel for PINK. Compared to Grace's looks and body, Rachel looks short, square, and stumpy. She has a great body and she's adorable, sure...but Grace seems more elegant and not as cheesy/cutesy as Rachel which is stupid to me... but then again I gotta remember PINK is cheesy/cutesy stuff so I guess technically Rachel does fit it well...I just think Grace is waaaay prettier.

However, I think Rachel being the first spokesperson out of her, Zuri, and Grace, Rachel should've opened with wings or at least had wings....I see a lot of people on here that agree with that, too.....Has Rachel ever opened or closed PINK? Cause I don't think so, and that's not fair to her!

Atleast they didnt throw a whole other bra under the fantasy bra.. and I get the fabric under the sheer part of the panties.. it makes sense ever since nipple gate at the superbowl FOREVER long ago.

For most of the models the panels matched their skin tone.. Kelly.. it stuck out some. Her MR outfit is one of my favs of the show.. wish they had done one-two more with that contept / coloring / wing idea (but not as a wing).  Her panties under the panties was to match the boots. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

I really don't like Rachel for PINK. Compared to Grace's looks and body, Rachel looks short, square, and stumpy. She has a great body and she's adorable, sure...but Grace seems more elegant and not as cheesy/cutesy as Rachel which is stupid to me... but then again I gotta remember PINK is cheesy/cutesy stuff so I guess technically Rachel does fit it well...I just think Grace is waaaay prettier.

However, I think Rachel being the first spokesperson out of her, Zuri, and Grace, Rachel should've opened with wings or at least had wings....I see a lot of people on here that agree with that, too.....Has Rachel ever opened or closed PINK? Cause I don't think so, and that's not fair to her!

The only repeat PINK opener was Behati. ELsa didn't open all her years, neither did Miranda. Zuri didn't open or close either, so we will have to wait and see.

Also, I think that Martha went a bit overboard with the tanning in this shot:

28su1vr.jpg

15 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

The only repeat PINK opener was Behati. ELsa didn't open all her years, neither did Miranda. Zuri didn't open or close either, so we will have to wait and see.

Also, I think that Martha went a bit overboard with the tanning in this shot:

28su1vr.jpg

haha thats not Martha... btw Elsa opened PINk  with ariana grande as a performer .

4 hours ago, Polqu said:

@Kevork89 i was forgetting the whole issue about colour matchings, you're totally right. :hang:For example, in Bill's case, if you wanna dress the show openner as a motherfucking dragon, why don't work on the real lingerie? The patterns and palettes of chinese dragons are awesome, an outfit based on this, a bra, corset, panties etc with some texture and fabrics to resemble the dragon could ending as absolutely majestic outfit. And then, add some wings or even the Bill's little cousin, but not rounding the model's body, bc the rest of the outfit is just blue/turquoise lingerie. :c025:

Sounds like a wonderful outfit... but then it gets into the "too costumey" side of things... which some people do not like as well. VS has to walk a fine line because at the end of the day.. they will not please everyone.

15 hours ago, Polqu said:

Ok, i know they have this "shop the show thing" but, not even Marias (awesome) outfit had the jewels or de details IN the lingerie, is always added things to complete the styling.

I miss the days where the lingerie was the center of the outfit, personalized, worked on etc. Not just the "base" of the outfit (the majority of panties and bra's are similar to Fireworks one's) where they brought up some nice pieces to style it.

A. Did Marias outfit need more jewels?

I see what you mean though... I looked at some older shows and i think what sticks out is that yes, they are putting plain lingerie under the outfits, but the lingerie they are using is the SAME lingerie they are using on everyone, just in a different color. Where as in the past, even if the lingerie was plain, it didnt feel repetitive.

1 minute ago, MarVS said:

haha thats not Martha... btw Elsa opened PINk  with ariana grande as a performer .

I said repeat opener. Behati opened 3 times. Jessica S, Miranda, Erin, Ieva, Jessica H, Elsa & Taylor all only opened once. And Rachel stil has one year left in her contract, at that point Elsa had never opened either.

And VS is saying this is Martha.

3 minutes ago, Siemgi said:

I said repeat opener. Behati opened 3 times. Jessica S, Miranda, Erin, Ieva, Jessica H, Elsa & Taylor all only opened once. And Rachel stil has one year left in her contract, at that point Elsa had never opened either.

And VS is saying this is Martha.

Elsa opened one time..

how u say at that point she had never opened either....No siemgi please... and how u have hope for Rachel? i think her contract is much much close to end tbh.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.