Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Hey, talking about the carrousel from 2010's VSFS, what do you guys expect from this year's decoration (not sure if "decoration" is the appropriate term for this, but oh well...)? I'd love if they put something interesting at the opening, like the carrousel and the box from 2005's vsfs 

1 minute ago, Rca said:

Hey, talking about the carrousel from 2010's VSFS, what do you guys expect from this year's decoration (not sure if "decoration" is the appropriate term for this, but oh well...)? I'd love if they put something interesting at the opening, like the carrousel and the box from 2005's vsfs 

Just as long as they don't put some gaudy lit up Mini Eiffel Tower, I don't see how they could go wrong. The Street Lamps in Parisian Nights were cute and obviously fitting for the location.

27 minutes ago, Rca said:

The Grand Palais has this beautiful set of stairs and it think it would be really cool if they utilized them some how, but it might not be practical with the heels/wings/restrictive costumes. I think one year a girl (Erin H?) had to be helped up and down stairs because her bodysuit was so tight. 

IMG_1403.JPG

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

The Grand Palais has this beautiful set of stairs and it think it would be really cool if they utilized them some how, but it might not be practical with the heels/wings/restrictive costumes. I think one year a girl (Erin H?) had to be helped up and down stairs because her bodysuit was so tight. 

IMG_1403.JPG

Lit up with a big orchestra on the stairs, cello players, violinists, flutists, the works and performer at the top would be amazing.

Please no more Maroon 5 :ninja:

I agree that having the performers/dancers/whatever up on a stage like that would be nice instead of having them on the actual runway. And that it's not practical to have models walking down it. They have a lot of space to get creative this year but something tells me it's going to be the same old gaudy mess it has been the past few years. 

2 minutes ago, bootsmcgee said:

Karlie is the global spokeswoman for Swarovski, she's there in the show for them. So if she does not actually get the Swarovski outfit, she will be getting something pretty close (and recognizably Swarovsk).

Shanina is also a Swarovski model, but not in all markets.

lily aldridge is too

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.