Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

5 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

^ I remember :smile: I want them to bring only 2 singers and make all the rest with no singers. Like they did in 2010. They had 4 segments without singers that year and it was so good!

Keep dreaming my friend.

5 minutes ago, BehatiPrincess said:

I miss the days of the remixes too. Sometimes the songs just don't fit the segments at all now, case in point Rihanna during the floral segment in '12...

I agree :thumbs_up: I think they kinda forced it a little b/c the song was called "Fresh Off The Runway" :rofl: It had multiple meanings. "Fresh" in regards to the florals and "Runway" b/c it was a fashion show :p 

oh my god - see? I'm away for 2h and the list keeps growing hahaha

I remember last year we thought we had the list and then there were the surprises and the list even grew a bit more on the day of the rehearsals! :o Hope it's not the same this year --,

I also wish there will be less performers in the runway - According to the teaser #1, the director of the show said the 4 years blend together and they have the chance to do something different - I really hope they change things around this year! 

We usually have 

1. Fast energetic song and mix

2. Slow balad

3. A bit faster

4. VEEEERY slow

5. Pink

6. Fast to finish

But again, probably they're gonna change 1 frame out of the 42mins and say "THIS YEAR WE WENT IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT DIRECTION; THE PRESSURE WAS HIGH BLABLA" - "this is the biggest night in television; it's the fashion event of the year" 

14 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I guess this is confirmation really. They've been posting non stop about VS and they're doing the hair.

I think is not a very trustful source, they are just doing the hair, and probably will meet every model the day of the show

Beachwaver blocked me on Instagram a day or two ago cause I told them they need to do their job properly this year, the hair last year was a pisstake and that the models should not be walking down the runway with flat, dry, unkept hair like last year. Hopefully they'll listen, probably not :hang:

the best hair to me was 2009 

also that one dude who usually does the makeup...also a pisstake last year. They need to look GLAMOROUS. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.