Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I'm happy cause Karlie is back but so sad about the number of the models. The new angels aren't special just because they're too many; they're not special anymore also because they're treated like common models. VS is doing nothing to make tem look special in the show :/ they haven't an exclusive title anymore, and they're now in the same level of treatment of the other common girls in the fashion show. They'll never be like the Angels of the past, and it's all VS fault. They're a really good team, but the VS team needs fresh minds too. 

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah I'm with you on waiting til agencies or models confirm it themselves. If Karlie comes back that's cool but doesn't make sense. And Irina? For all the best years she had now? Don't think so lol.

So as of right now it's 48. :rofl:  so many girls.

Irina became a L'Oréal spokeperson or what this year. So she's not really over,if you meant that, I'm not sure I got it in the right way. 

1 hour ago, caathywonder said:

Irina is the face of Intissimi...it can't be possible that she will walk for VS

Apparently Intimissimi has a partnership with VS. 

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Just now, Marciotmello said:

I'm happy cause Karlie is back but so sad about the number of the models. The new angels aren't special just because they're too many; they're not special anymore also because they're treated like common models. VS is doing nothing to make tem look special in the show :/ they haven't an exclusive title anymore, and they're now in the same level of treatment of the other common girls in the fashion show. They'll never be like the Angels of the past, and it's all VS fault. They're a really good team, but the VS team needs fresh minds too. 

I think the editting and segments inbetween allow small pieces of spotlight on certain models. I don't think they should ALL be special it wasn't even like that back in the day and we had a way smaller count of angels back then. 

I think it's a lot easier to grab the spotlight nowadays when you don't have big personalities like Tyra, Heidi, and Gisele to share camera time with.

So, now there's 50 model? Is Irina really doing VSFS16? And what about the outfits? I'll be sad if the Angels wont get 3 outfits this year :sad: This have to be a privilege for them!!

EDITED: I just saw in a behind-the-scenes video that there's 68 look and 39 wings. It really means that every angel can have 2 outfit and maybe few other model as well.. (Karlie, Joan, Izabel, Constance, Kendall + Gigi.. like thats all) If there's no new models to the VSFS. I think it will look idiot if most of the girls will wearing 1 outfit/model. O.o

1. Adriana Lima 
2. Alessandra Ambrosio 
3. Elsa Hosk 
4. Jasmine Tookes 
5. Josephine Skriver 
6. Lais Ribeiro 
7. Lily Aldridge 
8. Martha Hunt 
9. Romee Strijd 
10. Sara Sampaio 
11. Stella Maxwell 
12. Taylor Hill 

13. Rachel Hilbert (PINK) 
14. Zuri Tibby (PINK) 

15. Barbara Fialho (Fit Model) 
16. Cindy Bruna (Fit Model) 
17. Devon Windsor (Fit Model) 
18. Bridget Malcolm 
19. Constance Jablonski 
20. Daniela Braga 
21. Izabel Goulart 
22. Gigi Hadid 
23. Joan Smalls 
24. Kate Grigorieva 
25. Kelly Gale 
26. Kendall Jenner 
27. Leomie Anderson 
28. Liu Wen 
29. Maria Borges 
30. Ming Xi 
31. Sanne Vloet 
32. Sui He 
33. Valery Kaufman 

34. Alanna Arrington 
35. Bella Hadid 
36. Dilone 
37. Georgia Fowler 
38. Grace Elizabeth 
39. Herieth Paul 
40. Jourdana Elizabeth 
41. Keke Lindgard 
42. Lais Oliveira 
43. Luma Grothe 
44. Maggie Laine 
45. Megan Williams 
46. Karlie Kloss 
47. Brooke Perry 
48. Camille Rowe 
49. Flavia Lucini 
50. Ju Xiao Wen

21 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Anyone have a breakdown of wings and outfits for the girls at this point? 

Angels getting two outfits each? At least one pair of wings each?

I think with Pink there's ~80 outfits and 38 or 39 wings. With around 50 models walking, I'm guessing the Angels will get two outfits each and some may get two wings just like last year.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.