Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

3 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I think is not a very trustful source, they are just doing the hair, and probably will meet every model the day of the show

I'm fairly certain the people doing the hair will know who is cast. They also congratulated Gigi before she confirmed it herself.

omg I leave for the day and I return enterándome VS Kendall will be in this year. Why lately this company likes to bring girls who have no sex appeal not even facial, talking on Kendall personally this girl as a model bores me. I see that the focus is only going in it and sisters Hadid ugh

1 hour ago, Rca said:

I hate when they put a slow/calm song during a segment... I mean... it wasn't supposed to me energetic and glamourous? There's nothing glamourous in a model walking like she just woke up

It can work if its done well, like in 2006:

I'm dreaming i know, but this was so beautiful and elegant :heart::heart::heart::heart:

25 minutes ago, Polqu said:

It can work if its done well, like in 2006:

I'm dreaming i know, but this was so beautiful and elegant :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Yeah! I love come fly with me! It was kinda slow but not dead :hehe: I was referring to the really slow cases, like shipwrecked with that "say something" guy and fairytale with take me to church...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.