Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

48 minutes ago, bootsmcgee said:

Karlie is the global spokeswoman for Swarovski, she's there in the show for them. So if she does not actually get the Swarovski outfit, she will be getting something pretty close (and recognizably Swarovsk).

Shanina is also a Swarovski model, but not in all markets.

Miranda was their spokeswoman for years and she got nowhere near VSFS during that time. I don't think this means anything.

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

I guess that is a reliable source... I find it odd though that Karlie and Irina haven't posted anything about it themselves on IG, like most of the other girls who got casted.

It sort of is. I'm still really suspicious about it. A few are still posting but still at this point I think they would have said something. 

1 minute ago, tatehill said:

It sort of is. I'm still really suspicious about it. A few are still posting but still at this point I think they would have said something. 

Same, I won't believe it until both of them confirm it themselves or their agencies do. Not sure how I feel about Karlie returning (if it's all true of course), because she definitely seemed done with VS. Irina should've been casted years ago, but it would still be interesting to see her though. I do have a feeling though they will mix her up with Adriana and/or Sara... 

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

Same, I won't believe it until both of them confirm it themselves or their agencies do. Not sure how I feel about Karlie returning (if it's all true of course), because she definitely seemed done with VS. Irina should've been casted years ago, but it would still be interesting to see her though. I do have a feeling though they will mix her up with Adriana and/or Sara... 

I think Karlie for VS is a mess so I could definitely do without. Also if she is there it makes it more likely Taylor Swift will show up out of no where which I could definitely do without. I don't love Irina but if she has like one look I honestly don't care. 

5 hours ago, BehatiPrincess said:

Sia would be amazing! Sweet Design would be perfect :D I was thinking about Carly RJ for pink, has she released anything recently? She's featured on a song they're playing in store at the minute...

Emotion Side B

20 minutes ago, tatehill said:

I think Karlie for VS is a mess so I could definitely do without. Also if she is there it makes it more likely Taylor Swift will show up out of no where which I could definitely do without. I don't love Irina but if she has like one look I honestly don't care. 

Good point... I hadn't even thought of that before you mentioned Taylor popping up again if Karlie walks the show :closedeyes: If that happens they can just call it the "Taylor and her squad reunite, yet again" show.

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Good point... I hadn't even thought of that before you mentioned Taylor popping up again if Karlie walks the show :closedeyes: If that happens they can just call it the "Taylor and her squad reunite, yet again" show.

Seriously I won't even watch. Just wait for photos of the girls I want to see. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.