Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

29 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

If Karlie walks why do you think there would be any special attention paid to her? When former Angels return they don't usually receive more attention than the other non-Angel models, do they? Not that I wouldn't love all the Karlie screentime, I just don't think it would make sense from a business point of view.

VS has so many girls to promote, so i would say no to this buuut... its VS, expect anything.

I wish they promote this line-up:

9b0eyw8.gif

this 7 (or 6, I'm not a fan of stella at all) girls could be the future of VS, they work very well in the commercial :heart: and that last group scene is awesome!

1 minute ago, diamondtw said:

Cosmopolitan also posted a complete list that includes Karlie, Irina Shayk and Vita : http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/g7666957/2016-victorias-secret-fashion-show-models/

What are these girls/VS/agencies are waiting for to confirm then !

So... No Maud!? Is VS gonna give an official list of the girls walking? i've seen two or three list so far today and no one coincides xD

8 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

The Grand Palais has this beautiful set of stairs and it think it would be really cool if they utilized them some how

IMG_1403.JPG

I'd be amazing if in the FINAL all the Angels could stand at the top of the stairs and everyone else on the stairs.. it would look beautiful! 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Because they adore Karlie? And maybe if they give her enough time in the spotlight her BFF Taylor Swift will come and perform again. Maybe Karlie, Lily, Martha and Gigi could get their own segment WITH Taylor singing and trying to walk with them... :p Someone correct me if there are more squad members that I'm forgetting.

Lol would love to read about the bad blood between kendall and taylor. Bad Blood 2.0 video release :Amelie_wft:

19 minutes ago, Warhol said:

yaaas

Because someone may drop/be dropped last minute, it wouldn't be the first time it happens, that's why they don't release lists until everyone is backstage

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.