Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

This is why I don't want to add people who were confirmed from places that aren't directly from them or VS. :ninja: I saw Vita on so many confirmation lists. Even Beachwaver had her. 

I think Vita was sure she was a shoo in this year too, with her comments about Paris earlier this year. I wonder if getting SI impacted their decision on casting her. :idk: 

Don't know why you guys are shocked. It happens all the time Vita just goes along and joins a list of other girls who've worked with the company and shot commercials and walked etc. Vita, Barbara P, Gracie, Arlenis, Katsia Z (she was all over VS in 2010 and holiday commercial), Elyse, Bregje, Toni. It happens yo.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

This is why I don't want to add people who were confirmed from places that aren't directly from them or VS. :ninja: I saw Vita on so many confirmation lists. Even Beachwaver had her. 

I think Vita was sure she was a shoo in this year too, with her comments about Paris earlier this year. I wonder if getting SI impacted their decision on casting her. :idk: 

I don't know Kelly Gale and Lais are doing SI too. It seems like something changed between her and VS.

Yeah, I'm sure it wasn't the only factor but might have still effected it. :idk: She's been odd all year- deleting a ton of IG pictures, buying followers, yo-yo'ing with her weight. 

I just saw that Vogue Aus. had Vita on their list too. Gotta love the strong journalism and fact checking these sites are doing. :whistle: Taking information from fansites.

I'm actually pretty happy with the casting. There are some girls they passed on that I would have liked to see (Robin H. , Frida A. Zhenya K, Bridget H.) but there are newcomers that I'm interested in seeing (Camille R., Grace E, Lameka F., Luma G., Lais O., Herieth P., Jourdana E., Xiao) and I'm happy they cut some of the regulars like Maud, Jac J., as far as we know right now. 

51 girls is a big cast so I hope this is the final list, and that they've added a couple more outfits. 

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

51 girls is a big cast so I hope this is the final list, and that they've added a couple more outfits. 

When dealing with costume construction in a show the size of the VSFS it's very common to have a couple dozen extra mix and match pieces that can be moved about to create new looks for primary outfits and because of this it allows for completely new outfits to be created from just the throw away pieces. Last year VS created 5 extra outfits from up their pile of goodies, so I'm sure they'll work out a couple of more last minute outfits as needed. 

6 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

So ... what angels expect soon say goodbye? I'm a little tired of Lily Aldridge, I do not like his walk, it lacks a little personality but I think his appearance accompanies much with the image of VS. :baronlamesign:

Yeah, Lily Aldridge is super boring to me. And her face is just not interesting.

2 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Why do the VS girls always advertise that they are working out just a short period of time before the show?

It takes much longer than that to look noticeably different

They work out all year long but they show that more during this period.

9 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

So ... what angels expect soon say goodbye? I'm a little tired of Lily Aldridge, I do not like his walk, it lacks a little personality but I think his appearance accompanies much with the image of VS. :baronlamesign:

I feel like Alessandra may leave after this fashion show. I don't know why but I have had this sensation for some time now. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.