Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

33 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Do you think they will release the Fitting video this week? Ore they will skip it and show us next week,  i mean it would be closer to the show...

Hmm, I feel like they'll release the fitting video tomorrow, and then the next video will be 'It's Showtime!'?

I'm excited!?

34 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

Do you think they will release the Fitting video this week? Ore they will skip it and show us next week,  i mean it would be closer to the show...

28th would cutting it way too close to the show, I think the 28th they'll have a video about the logistics of shipping everything to Paris and setting up the stage and blabla. Two weeks ago they released two videos instead of one, so if they had wanted to hold the fitting video they would have simply not done that and we'd be getting the casting video tomorrow :idk: 

1 hour ago, freevsangel said:

I think they´ll release the fittings video tomorrow and the rehearsals and all the prep stuff such as venue and so, next tuesday. :smile: soo excited.

sorry... It didn´t came to me the fact that next tuesday is the day where the rehearsals take place, isn´t?

1 hour ago, brandie013 said:

Are you positive? Because I'm sure that these were filmed over the course of castings, well before fittings. 

They're from fittings. They couldn't have asked the models how they felt about landing the show during castings because they hadn't picked a cast yet and  look at the model's outfits. They're from the fitting days, not castings. 

They had that set set up during castings, and may have filmed a little bit during it as well, but the videos we've seen are from fittings. That "mystery" girl picture is from castings but it wasn't Irina because she wasn't there. 

This super elusive special magical mystery girl is either Karlie (even though she's been announced and VS is trying to make a big deal out of it even though the cat is already out of the bag) or it's another girl in the cast that we already know about and she's not going to ever actually get an actual reveal. It could have just been a HYPE!!! post. 

I think they could have just used "future" in the sense of the upcoming show being in the future. Maybe it is Bella though. I have a feeling it's not anyone special and they're never going to reveal who it was. :idk: Whatever social media intern replies on twitter was probably just being coy to keep people interested. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.