Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Who do you think they'll get performers-wise?

I think they'll try to get Rihanna again, What a dope perfomance they could have if they joined Rihanna and Drake. maybe Ariana Grande again? Shawn Mendes or Zara Larsson or Fifth Harmony for Pink, Charlie Puth.. I reckon they'll try to boost their perfoming acts to get some good ratings..

Btw, I don't like much of these performers but I think they would make some sense.. Any suggestions? What do you guys think?

For new girls I would want to see:

Frida Aasen

Grace Elizabeth

Robin Marjolein

Jessica Strother

Madison H and Brooke Perry are both beautiful. I wouldn't mind seeing them. As mentioned, it would be great if VS discovered Vika Bronova...maybe someday.

Zayn, Rihanna, Drake, Beyoncé, Sia, Ariana Grande and Fifth Harmony are all I care about with this year's top music acts. Anything other than them will be a fail in my eyes

I'd love 5 Seconds of Summer doing Pink but that ain't happening :rofl:

I'd love to see Rihanna back, especially after her dropping out last year. She's hands down been one of the best performers they've had. Fifth Harmony or Shawn Mendes (don't care for him but I can see it) for Pink. Ariana outside of Pink would be good too, or Ariana and Nicki. I like Sia but I feel as if the VSFS isn't really her scene.

Ed follows a billion models. It really means nothing- look at Nadine, Marloes, Dani LO.  

Grace could easily make it since she's been working with them a lot, and they seem to like her, but again there are a good handful of girls who should have been "shoo ins" with how much they worked for VS, who never got cast. :idk: 

Well, I guess Zuri is a shoo in for the show now right? Didn't expect a new Pink girl but anyways..

I'd love to see Robin H & Jessica S. Both worked a decent amount for VS/Pink. Robin more than Jess but still...

DO NOT WANT Maud or Megan back. Just no. 

I'd love to see Kate G back for the show. Ed commented on a few recent pics she posted on IG. I guess they're still on good terms so, fingers crossed. 

Dream girl would be D-LO but I don't know if VS can handle all that booty :idk:

Oh and Anna Mila & Luma Grothe for new faces. 

Want Dany B back too. Don't judge me :ninja: 

I think it’d be Drake’s year. Don’t know whether he’d be interested but VS often wants a male singer who sings about women and who the models can flirt with on the runway.

Who I would want back is this one:

On 15.9.2016 at 10:18 PM, MarVS said:

not HQ but Bigger Quality :heart:

14240665_1224254547616320_1258925149_n.jpg 14272139_623715307809666_321996308_n.jpg 

Right now I’m not hyped for the show, I wish I was like many of you clearly are. But if Barbara was cast, my interest in the show would increase by a million instantly!

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I think it’d be Drake’s year. Don’t know whether he’d be interested but VS often wants a male singer who sings about women and who the models can flirt with on the runway.

Who I would want back is this one:

Right now I’m not hyped for the show, I wish I was like many of you clearly are. But if Barbara was cast, my interest in the show would increase by a million instantly!

Isn't this the first time she has polaroids in underwear for a long time? I think she might be trying out again

i want Tove Lo :chicken:

Rihanna will be back as expected? i'll mute Work, the chorus is annoying as fuck, Drake if she's back is likely to happen imo

i think 5H will perform too, maybe JT

just no Zayn, Ariana, 5SOS or Bieber please..no Beyonce, she's overrated as fuck no one would care about the models

i can see Shawn Mendes for Pink, Charlie Puth maybe? i love his song with Selana, too slow for the runway tho

10 hours ago, DanniCullen said:

Well, I guess Zuri is a shoo in for the show now right? Didn't expect a new Pink girl but anyways..

I'd love to see Robin H & Jessica S. Both worked a decent amount for VS/Pink. Robin more than Jess but still...

DO NOT WANT Maud or Megan back. Just no. 

I'd love to see Kate G back for the show. Ed commented on a few recent pics she posted on IG. I guess they're still on good terms so, fingers crossed. 

Dream girl would be D-LO but I don't know if VS can handle all that booty :idk:

Oh and Anna Mila & Luma Grothe for new faces. 

Want Dany B back too. Don't judge me :ninja: 

+1 for Luma. 

Perched for Sasha Luss to finally walk a show even though I doubt it will ever happen. 

LAIS FOR OPEN THE SHOW WITH SWAROVSKI:ninjaknives::blah::beating:, Martha for Fantasy bra, Alessandra for close the show,

jojo with big wing, elsa and Adriana, lily for open segment

Jas, behati, martha taylor, close segment

rachel for open pink. and zuri close pink with wing

Britney spears, zayn, and Drake  for performers

7 angels for 3 outfits 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.