Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

Mary, what has anyone done until then get that big chance? This is her big break and if she comes out of it well, she will see a new level.

Veronika, she isn't curvy at all. The definition of curvy is lost on so many people..calling her curvy will make genuinely curvy people feel really fat.

i consider her curvy as compared to the general high fashion models.

like SI girls, or swimsuit girls in general as well as VS girls (well not anymore i guess) are usually thought to be curvier, as compared to the high fashion girls on the runways.

in that sense i think she is curvier than let's say Freja Beha :)

i don't compare her to the regular people walking on the streets, this is a models forum so im comparing models and their bodies, not you and I, in the real world.

Mary, what has anyone done until then get that big chance? This is her big break and if she comes out of it well, she will see a new level.

Veronika, she isn't curvy at all. The definition of curvy is lost on so many people..calling her curvy will make genuinely curvy people feel really fat.

Gigi has some decent curve to her - ie, a little waist with some hips and a bust. Some people (myself, for one) use the word "curvy" to refer to a person's body type, mostly an hourglass one - it's not fair that the term has been appropriated as an exclusive euphemism for people who feel bad about their weight.

btw, I say this as someone who frequently likes women who are much larger than the supermodel norm.