Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank you for the Sisley shots. Normally I love the companies print ads (when Terry does them), but these just felt lifeless. I get the route they're going for, but Gigi looked a little too the lifeless through the entire shoot.

I thought Gigi was going to get better as she became a seasoned model but it just doesn't seem to be happening. GF cannot model to save her life... o.o

Thank you for the Sisley shots. Normally I love the companies print ads (when Terry does them), but these just felt lifeless. I get the route they're going for, but Gigi looked a little too the lifeless through the entire shoot.

I thought Gigi was going to get better as she became a seasoned model but it just doesn't seem to be happening. GF cannot model to save her life... o.o

LOL I totally agree about her modeling skills. So much potential but she only has one facial expression  :ninja: but that's enough for stuff like SI and VS so maybe she'll stick with projects like that.

Too curvy for VS, I doubt they would take her unless she cut weight. That confused look she has 24/7 is getting old. Her body is great for swimsuits though, maybe Beach Bunny or another swim brand goes for her.

Her body is great, I think her best asset but look at the recent trend of VS girls they use a lot. All skinny even compared to other models.

I guess they figure easier to shop in curves in then slim the body.