Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

Cody Simpson & Gigi Hadid Split (Exclusive)

Singer Cody Simpson and model Gigi Hadid have called it quits after nearly a year of dating, multiple sources confirm exclusively to JustJared.com.

“They’ve been on and off trying to make it work, but their schedules have made it quite difficult,” one source close to the couple told us. “They agreed that things were finally over on Thursday.”

Another source added that the split was “amicable and they’ll remain best friends.”

This has been a huge year for the two young stars. Gigi was recently featured in the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and will star in one of Miguel‘s upcoming music videos. Cody is coming off a successful run on Dancing with the Stars and recently released his “Surfboard” music video, which also starred Gigi.

Cody, 17, and Gigi, 19, made their last public appearance together less than two weeks ago at LA’s 2014 Radio Disney Music Awards red carpet.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/05/05/cody-simpson-gigi-hadid-split-exclusive/

Yeah, she does. I like her face + body better than Candice's but Candice is the better model, no question.

Don't you think she can learn though? I see her getting more comfortable with the camera.

Of course! I just hope to see more of her.

Also, did you guys know Gigi has a youtube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojvNDMBWrOGYtu3ij3LJ0w