Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 3 weeks later...

That was fast! Gigi Hadid poses in a bikini with shirtless new boyfriend Cody Simpson as they spend Christmas and New Year together on luxury Caribbean cruise 

post-46718-0-40880500-1388853300_thumb.j

It was only revealed that the couple were dating in November.

But that didn't stop pop star Cody Simpson, 16, and Gigi Hadid, 18, from spending Christmas and New Year together.

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills beauty Gigi, who is the daughter of Yolanda Foster, 49, took to her Instagram account over the festive period to post a series of romantic snaps of herself and new beau Cody.

• 5 weeks later...

SI :o

post-11622-0-1446056498-3258_thumb.jpg

Honestly the only thing that I can remember from any of my days shooting for Guess Kids is that they had a tent with games in it, and while we weren’t shooting we got to play them. It was really fun, but we don’t have game tents anymore so that’s sad. Maybe I’ll talk to someone about that.

Some pictures from last nights Guess event

Cali girls! Last night @guess event with @gigihadid ❤️

post-11622-0-1446057010-68414_thumb.jpg

Last night was like a big @guess family reunion and I loved every second of it. Thank you for having me, so much love. #nyfw #roadtonashville #guessgirl

post-11622-0-1446057010-70988_thumb.jpg

@tashy_tashb & I with our honorary @Guess Girl @blahblahblanda #nyfw #RoadtoNashville

post-11622-0-1446057010-73407_thumb.jpg