Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 2 weeks later...

Such a fan of this girl. I really love her look and I think she could be absolutely huge if she plays her cards right. I am also waiting for VS to sniff after her as she is beyond perfect for the brand. 

Here's her full Vogue Brazil editorial (hope not a repost).

"Cobertura Urbana" : Vogue Brazil March 2014
Ph: Henrique Gendre
Stylist: Luis Flod
Hair: Henrique Martins

post-84024-0-1446058054-22571_thumb.jpg post-84024-0-1446058054-27325_thumb.jpg post-84024-0-1446058054-3033_thumb.jpg post-84024-0-1446058054-33239_thumb.jpg

post-84024-0-1446058054-36074_thumb.jpg post-84024-0-1446058054-38371_thumb.jpg post-84024-0-1446058054-39305_thumb.jpg post-84024-0-1446058054-40325_thumb.jpg

post-84024-0-1446058054-40945_thumb.jpg post-84024-0-1446058054-43318_thumb.jpg 

I only love few of them (SI pics) because she looks uncomfortable on a lot of pics & she still needs to improve as a mode but she is absolutely gorgeous :heart: and as Champagnebrûlé <sorry I had to fix that!- said, she is going to be huge if she works with the right persons.

:persuazn: NOT VS!!!! :persuazn:

Yeah, that Rolling Stone cover... :heart:

wow, great editorial! Thank you for the pics :heart:

And to get special characters. you can look to see if your PC has a "Character Map" that comes standard. Just go to START, type in "Character Map" in the search and hopefully something like this pops up.

post-1004-0-1446058069-66077_thumb.png

^ Thanks :)

Quick story on Gigi from Paper Magazine; it's called "The New Supermodel." Photos by Harper Smith (and she is wearing LV, if anyone is curious):

post-84024-0-1446058074-48079_thumb.jpg 

Where you've seen her: 

Gracing the pages of SI's 2014 Swimsuit Issue and the cover of CR Fashion Book; modeling for Guess (since age two); appearing with her mom, model Yolanda Foster, on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Why she made the list: 
Moving effortlessly between commercial modeling and high fashion, Hadid is poised to join the next generation of supermodels.

On the future...
"I'm just really excited to show people different sides of me. I think a lot of people were very surprised to see me at New York Fashion Week (walking for Jeremy Scott and Desigual) because I'm not zero pounds soaking wet. But that kind of excites me when people are like, 'What? When did that happen?'"

On starting college in New York...
"I'm studying abnormal psychology, focusing on criminology. When I was younger, I always watched Forensic Files. My mom would be like, 'You have to turn this off!'"

I was looking up this girl ever since I saw her SI video, and I guess shes considered in the same league as Kendall and Cara

Rich Parents..Connections

I think Gigi actually has a LOT of potential, a LOT more than Kendall does and so far shes doing good for herself

I was looking up this girl ever since I saw her SI video, and I guess shes considered in the same league as Kendall and Cara

I think Gigi actually has a LOT of potential, a LOT more than Kendall does and so far shes doing good for herself

Definitely in the same league as Cara, but not in any way Kendall. Kendall is already a gazllion times more famous in her own right than Gigi or Cara. She's basically a celebrity. Whereas Cara and Gigi were nobodies who just have influential parents who get them connections in the modeling industry. It's slightly different. Plus Kendal comes from the crazy Kardashian clan that carries a lot of press/baggage, while Gigi and Cara's families are relatively not that famous.

Definitely in the same league as Cara, but not in any way Kendall. Kendall is already a gazllion times more famous in her own right than Gigi or Cara. She's basically a celebrity. Whereas Cara and Gigi were nobodies who just have influential parents who get them connections in the modeling industry. It's slightly different. Plus Kendal comes from the crazy Kardashian clan that carries a lot of press/baggage, while Gigi and Cara's families are relatively not that famous.

Good, I actually really like Gigi shes growing on me.

I really dislike Kendall as a model, and Cara although beautiful her personality is such a turn off.