Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I hate that VS are too scared to come out of their comfort zone.

To me the show is exactly the same every year even if they change performers.

Rihanna is gonna show up with her stripper music, Weekend is gonna sing that annoying 50 shades of grey to Bella and Selena is going to....I actually don't know any song from her, so whatever.

Boring (as always).

I hate that VS are too scared to come out of their comfort zone.

To me the show is exactly the same every year even if they change performers.

Rihanna is gonna show up with her stripper music, Weekend is gonna sing that annoying 50 shades of grey to Bella and Selena is going to....I actually don't know any song from her, so whatever.

Boring (as always).

i hate it too but i don't think he'll sing that one..i think he'll do CFMF and The Hills

They have 2 for 1 deals like once a month. I think you're reading too much into this. They had 7 for 30 panties this weekend, we must be getting 7 pairs of Fantasy panties. :p

I wouldn't be surprised if we do get dual FBs, but I don't think this is VS being sneaky. They're not that clever. 

I have a feeling they'll do the show similar to 2012. Maybe the opening will be on its own. And then Rihanna will perform twice with the girls, Weeknd will perform twice with the girls, Selena will perform once for Pink and then one solo. Or something like that. Every year they've done at least one runway segment without a musical performer.

The funny part is back in 2013, I thought Selena would have fitted in very well with VS. 2014 came and I thought "Welp, it's not happening". 2015 came and when Selena Gomez released "Good For You" I thought it would go well with the runway, and now that she's announced, I'm kinda excited, but it sucks that she's the one performing for PINK.  I also thought The Weeknd's Earned It, CFMF and The Hills were runway material songs, but I'm leaning more towards The Hills and CFMF.

Rihanna was the only one I never expected to appear again, cause her recent songs aren't really hits anyway.

I have a feeling they'll do the show similar to 2012. Maybe the opening will be on its own. And then Rihanna will perform twice with the girls, Weeknd will perform twice with the girls, Selena will perform once for Pink and then one solo. Or something like that. Every year they've done at least one runway segment without a musical performer.

I get that vibe to!

I have a feeling they're gonna leave the FB reveal until the last moments or when the fittings photos start to come out.. Just because they like to make us wait.

I think they'll be stupid if they do that, usually the FB generates a LOT of press...