Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Anyhow... I think they chose a really wrong day to announce the performers since the American Music Awards nominations were announced today as well which were a big deal in the american press. :idk:

Realistically, how much buzz does VS show even get? Their ratings are getting worse every year. I highly doubt non-VS fans ever bother with pre-show hype.

It gets a lot of buzz and 9 millions views a year is More than enough. All my Instagram was filled with the VS performers and it was all over the press. The general public could care less who is nominated for an AMA in comparison to who is performing at the VS show especially with someone like Rihanna performing who they love.

Current twitter trends tell a different story.

FSifU3V.jpgeVhPkCY.jpg

Anyhow... I think they chose a really wrong day to announce the performers since the American Music Awards nominations were announced today as well which were a big deal in the american press. :idk:

Realistically, how much buzz does VS show even get? Their ratings are getting worse every year. I highly doubt non-VS fans ever bother with pre-show hype.

It gets a lot of buzz and 9 millions views a year is More than enough. All my Instagram was filled with the VS performers and it was all over the press. The general public could care less who is nominated for an AMA in comparison to who is performing at the VS show especially with someone like Rihanna performing who they love.

Current twitter trends tell a different story.

FSifU3V.jpgeVhPkCY.jpg

I think your other post was outright reaching but gotta agree with this one. We all love the vsfs, but the AMAs? Come on

I just listened to Selena's album and I only like GFY... And kinda like hands to myself and me & the rythm. The other songs seem like rejects from her other album. I wonder what she's gonna sing. Good for you is too slow for pink imo. There's a song on her album called me & my girls. I could see that.