Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I'm always excited about the VSFS, but after seeing this...  :/

Colors for Boho Psychedelic, Fireworks and Pink are so off putting and unappealing I just can't imagine it looking good. Ice Angels looks exactly like the last segment in 2013 show... 

Portait of an Angel , and Exotic Butterflies look ok, but even those two are not that great... Hopefully when the girls put the outfits on they will look better.  :unsure:

well at least PINK doesn't look cringe worthy this year. But they rehashed a lot of old designs I'm starting to think it was on purpose. VS also needs to realize this is a lingerie show, not a fashion show, stop covering the bodies of these models who worked hard as fuck for them.

i don't know what is wrong with half of you, because i think that all the segments look wonderful and exciting. You need to keep in mind that so much time and effort went into creating these themes and looks. and honestly how are you in any position to call the segment 'bastard childs' and 'horrible'? are you an expert in costume design? do you work for VS or anything of that calibur?

It Irks me so much that someone has worked so incredibly hard a diligently on either wings or an outfit, all to be criticize by some loser behind a computer screen claiming they are experts on fashion and lingerie fashion shows ... if you were such an expert and full of knowledge I would hope you are employed by VS and working on the show! 

I personally know someone who works on the show and has been working on the show for nearly 7 years, and I know for a fact if him or any of his colleagues saw some of the nasty comments made they would be appalled and disgusted and maybe even upset.

I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion but you all seriously need to stop calling these segments 'jokes' and 'bastard childs' because they aren't. They are so much more than that, they really are an incredible thing. 

so before you say nasty things about the themes or show in general, think about all the hard working individuals that have poured there heart and soul into making the show what it is for what seems like it really unappreciative fans ....

i don't know what is wrong with half of you, because i think that all the segments look wonderful and exciting. You need to keep in mind that so much time and effort went into creating these themes and looks. and honestly how are you in any position to call the segment 'bastard childs' and 'horrible'? are you an expert in costume design? do you work for VS or anything of that calibur?

It Irks me so much that someone has worked so incredibly hard a diligently on either wings or an outfit, all to be criticize by some loser behind a computer screen claiming they are experts on fashion and lingerie fashion shows ... if you were such an expert and full of knowledge I would hope you are employed by VS and working on the show!

I personally know someone who works on the show and has been working on the show for nearly 7 years, and I know for a fact if him or any of his colleagues saw some of the nasty comments made they would be appalled and disgusted and maybe even upset.

I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion but you all seriously need to stop calling these segments 'jokes' and 'bastard childs' because they aren't. They are so much more than that, they really are an incredible thing.

so before you say nasty things about the themes or show in general, think about all the hard working individuals that have poured there heart and soul into making the show what it is for what seems like it really unappreciative fans ....

Lmfao

+1 

Well I think anyone can have an opinion if they like something they see or not. It's not like we are calling the creators names or anything like that but it's a tv show and as a person who watch the show every year I think i can say if i like it without me being an expert about designing. Anyway I think Fireworks can actually be a good one, the new sketches are way better

Designing is a form of art and art is criticized or workshipped or simply loved. When you step into a world where any form of art is involved, you have to be aware of the fact that you might get criticized because of your work. Not everyone can love what you do or your idea. And also some of the people here could easily be in the bussines and have major competences about the thing so... And more than that, anyone can say whatever they feel like as long as it has some reasons. Also... A lot of comments here are full of the old, dear and ever so funny thing called irony.

Designing is a form of art and art is criticized or workshipped or simply loved. When you step into a world where any form of art is involved, you have to be aware of the fact that you might get criticized because of your work. Not everyone can love what you do or your idea. And also some of the people here could easily be in the bussines and have major competences about the thing so... And more than that, anyone can say whatever they feel like as long as it has some reasons. Also... A lot of comments here are full of the old, dear and ever so funny thing called irony.

+1

^This

Come on guys, is this what Victoria would have wanted? The designs are polarizing, but I'm sure we'll warm up to most of the designs once we see them in their physical form. IMO the reason why most of the people here are really critical of the designs is because they've watched the show since '01 (and maybe even the older shows) and have high expectations of the spectacle that is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. VS has improved over the years and like it or not, what may seem as improvements to others may be seen as downgrades to a few. 

We all are VSFS fans and everyone can see that. I just REALLY don't like Sophia. 

Isn't it supposed to be underwear, why is this a complete outfit in PINK? You could walking down the street in this thing.

They do sell clothes too. 

I like the designs for Pink, there's no comparison between these and those awful 2012/2013 ones. And I'm excited to see how Ice Ancels and POAA turn out, they're obviously the classy, elegant segments.