Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

:rofl: :rofl: Is it just me or are IG accounts extra thirsty this year to be the first to report things and have ~exclusives~/"sources"?

You aren't alone. I saw some rumors start spreading on Instagram and then tumblr and they always said they have an exclusive source that can't be named. But their exclusive news always hard to believe. And when asking for the source, they always say gonna dm but never get once. Lol

:rofl: :rofl: Is it just me or are IG accounts extra thirsty this year to be the first to report things and have ~exclusives~/"sources"?

The thirst is very real and the VS trolling is so much they can take, resorting to stealing true untrue information from this thread and claiming their own is the only way out of this very hard time for them! LOL!

VS certainly up their trolling game big time!

I feel sorry for Bregje, she worked with VS and now she needs to attend castings if she wants to walk the show when some girls like Isabelli, Jordan, Joan, Magda, etc, got invited to walk the show.

And I hope Bridget makes the cut this year, she is so good and fits very well with VS

I noticed a trend with the Opening Model starting from 2012. Notice how Candice was the model after Adriana in Circus? Then the following year, she opened the show with Behati coming in second? then in London Behati opened the show with Karlie after? I guess they were planning on Karlie to open the 2015th show. 

Also, the video segment before the finale, in 2012, Candice got a segment about how she was discovered and stuff then she got the Fantasy Bra the year after? Then during the 2013 show, Adriana had her own video where she works out and then she got the FB with Ale in London? Then Karlie got this ballet segment before Angel Ball. I guess Karlie was originally the one they planned to give the Bra to. 

I noticed a trend with the Opening Model starting from 2012. Notice how Candice was the model after Adriana in Circus? Then the following year, she opened the show with Behati coming in second? then in London Behati opened the show with Karlie after? I guess they were planning on Karlie to open the 2015th show.

Also, the video segment before the finale, in 2012, Candice got a segment about how she was discovered and stuff then she got the Fantasy Bra the year after? Then during the 2013 show, Adriana had her own video where she works out and then she got the FB with Ale in London? Then Karlie got this ballet segment before Angel Ball. I guess Karlie was originally the one they planned to give the Bra to.

Yeah I'm pretty sure they were planning to give Karlie the FB. Don't get me wrong I love Karlie, but thankfully that never happened.

I think it'll have more blue/silver too. I still think it's dumb to have this as a segment when Snow Angels was two years ago but maybe they'll differentiate it enough so it's less stupid.

Does anyone think they'll actually announce anything FB related today? 

nah those are just coincidences and Karlie had told Ed she was leaving way before the vsfs 2014, so it wouldn't make sense for Karlie to be considered for pretty much anything.

She did exit in style, even flapped and flew and errrrthang

I think it'll have more blue/silver too. I still think it's dumb to have this as a segment when Snow Angels was two years ago but maybe they'll differentiate it enough so it's less stupid.

Does anyone think they'll actually announce anything FB related today? 

No.