Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

someone posted a picture on instagram with the hashtag #vsfs2015 two EXOTIC BUTTERFLIES outfits, might be relevant might be not...

https://instagram.com/p/9W0Vn2OmSP/?tagged=vsfs2015

We had birds in 2013 and now we have butterflies. Wonder what winged flying creature theme they will have next? Bugs? Pterosaurs? Unicorn? Dragons? If it is dragons I hope they have a Falkor outfit!!!! :PinkCouture2:

Falkor is so high.  I love him.

thanks for the screenshots AleAmbrosioFrance ^^

from what we have so far..

POAA: really reallynice, I love gray and I hope they put the bra here, and opening the show please 

EB: looks promissing too, both sketches looks classy (don't get me wrong but I love animal themes)

BP: it bothers me that the first sketch looks so much like a Pucci Spring 2011 (even the boots and the front of the dress), but in a different color. The second one looks nice

IA: I hope at least they make new outfits and don't reclycle 

Pink: I only wish they stop making girls use leggins, come on it's a lingerie show. Invest in accessories dudes

but only 5 segments?

thanks for the screenshots AleAmbrosioFrance ^^

from what we have so far..

POAA: really reallynice, I love gray and I hope they put the bra here, and opening the show please

EB: looks promissing too, both sketches looks classy (don't get me wrong but I love animal themes)

BP: it bothers me that the first sketch looks so much like a Pucci Spring 2011 (even the boots and the front of the dress), but in a different color. The second one looks nice

IA: I hope at least they make new outfits and don't reclycle

Pink: I only wish they stop making girls use leggins, come on it's a lingerie show. Invest in accessories dudes

but only 5 segments?

And Fireworks)

http://media.vogue.com/r/h_1600,w_1240/2014/10_legacy/pucci_rtw_sept_2010_001_171847761965-89426.jpg

anyone?

@VS_Russia ooh yeah I forgot Fireworks haha

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Some people are saying Fatima Siad went to castings. Wasn't she in America's Next Top Shit?

S0VIGJC.jpg

@LeomieAnderson , @FatimaSiad  & @ModeloMilano not confirmed but I quite sure that they'r going to #VSCasting '15 (I thought the beautiful models are together so it's possible that they're at the casting and YOU look at the background! It's seem like vs office GOOD LUCK!! 

Ooh, I remember her from ANTM, yes. She's good with HF, but I don't know how she'd be with lingerie.

She's been doing the Etam fashion show for the past few years and she auditioned for VS last year.

I noticed a trend with the Opening Model starting from 2012. Notice how Candice was the model after Adriana in Circus? Then the following year, she opened the show with Behati coming in second? then in London Behati opened the show with Karlie after? I guess they were planning on Karlie to open the 2015th show. 

Also, the video segment before the finale, in 2012, Candice got a segment about how she was discovered and stuff then she got the Fantasy Bra the year after? Then during the 2013 show, Adriana had her own video where she works out and then she got the FB with Ale in London? Then Karlie got this ballet segment before Angel Ball. I guess Karlie was originally the one they planned to give the Bra to. 

It used to be the other way around early on. Carmen Kass opened 1999, was 2nd in 2000. Gisele opened 2000, was 2nd in 2001, Karolina opened 2001, was 2nd in 2002, and then Gisele opened 2002 and was 2nd in 2003.

Then Janet Jackson happened.

I noticed a trend with the Opening Model starting from 2012. Notice how Candice was the model after Adriana in Circus? Then the following year, she opened the show with Behati coming in second? then in London Behati opened the show with Karlie after? I guess they were planning on Karlie to open the 2015th show. 

Also, the video segment before the finale, in 2012, Candice got a segment about how she was discovered and stuff then she got the Fantasy Bra the year after? Then during the 2013 show, Adriana had her own video where she works out and then she got the FB with Ale in London? Then Karlie got this ballet segment before Angel Ball. I guess Karlie was originally the one they planned to give the Bra to. 

It used to be the other way around early on. Carmen Kass opened 1999, was 2nd in 2000. Gisele opened 2000, was 2nd in 2001, Karolina opened 2001, was 2nd in 2002, and then Gisele opened 2002 and was 2nd in 2003.

Then Janet Jackson happened.

I never noticed that! I better watch the 1999 and 2000 show