Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I can't stop imagining Jasmine getting that fireworks sketch outfit and loosing her mind.

Official

Christmas Dreams and Fantasies 2015 cover went to Elsa.

Kinda knew it would happen, just not a fan of the curtain photo they used...

Edit:

Only models featured are: Elsa, Josephine, Candice, Taylor, Jac, Romee, Lais and 1 two page photo of Jasmine. Lol

PINK: Rachel, Daniela, Brooke

I can't stop imagining Jasmine getting that fireworks sketch outfit and loosing her mind.

&

Official

Christmas Dreams and Fantasies 2015 cover went to Elsa.

Kinda knew it would happen, just not a fan of the curtain photo they used...

Can this just happen, please?! :rofl: :rofl:

What segment do you guys think the FB will be in? If Behati got it and if Boho Psychedelic is a segment I think it'll be in that because it fits Behati's vibe the best. But I could also see it being in Portrait of an Angel.

ETA: From supportvsangels on tumblr

3pjHyKdf.png pCghkrBa.png

What segment do you guys think the FB will be in? If Behati got it and if Boho Psychedelic is a segment I think it'll be in that because it fits Behati's vibe the best. But I could also see it being in Portrait of an Angel.

ETA: From tumblr

3pjHyKdf.png pCghkrBa.png

The firework wings look kinda cool, but that little snippet of Ice Angels looks so damn repetitive from Snow Angels  

Idk how I feel about Pink... very patriotic, I guess? I%20dont%20know.gif

I think the Fantasy Bra will be in either Fireworks, Exotic Butterflies, or Portrait of an Angel. Psychedelic looks messy and over the top and there's been an icy looking fantasy bra in 2006 and 2010. If it is in psychedelic It'll be like last year where the FB outfits are nice but the rest of the segment is rubbish. Those Boho sketches look dreadful. I do like the pink and black PINK USA outfit. I think the worst PINK outfit was Jac's 2013 outfit. Or Mings 2013 outfit. I'm so excited for more news!

I think we'll found out next week in worst case scenario. They have to promote it in the press, it's a lot of attention towards the show, I can't imagine them reveling the day of the show. That would be stupid imho.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if we found out next Monday or something. Last year I think it was revealed on November 1st. 

Seems like the themes were reused and updated.

Fireworks looks like birds of paradise.

Ice angels v snow angels.

POAA  v silver screen angels.

Exotic butterfly v enchanted forest.

The Fireworks sketches surprisingly looks good, simple outfits with good wings, like back in the days.