Bellazon

The truth about Eugenia Volodina

Taben

The truth about Eugenia Volodina  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Eugenia ?

• Beautiful features, killer body: gorgeous woman and a great model !
    • She's cute !
    • I don't mind her
    • She has her moments but overall she's not really my taste
    • I just trhew up on my keyboard when i saw the pics...

Absolutely!! :drool:

I driveled to her when she sang like this "I'm bringing sexy back♬" at victoria's backstage :woot:

I knew... :whistle:

she's the total oppostite of Eugenia...but I love them both!!! :woot:

so...that means I don't have a prefernce for certain type of beauty...

Eugenia is more fierce, and Miranda is more of a "hug me" model. :laugh: :wub:

I driveled to her when she sang like this "I'm bringing sexy back♬" at victoria's backstage :woot:

Yeah, that's exactly what I want to say :laugh:

But I think Engenia's figure is perfect to high fashion than the other models :whistle:

exactly!!! :D I love them both too, and I also don´t prefer a certain type of beauty ;) I think it gives man some kind of...freedom in tellin what is beautiful and what is not..if you know what I mean :D that you aren´t stuck up at one kind of girls.. :)

Lol i don't like the both opposites lol

Too picky lols

Miranda's not my taste she's kind of too dolly looking and i don't find that intresting look at all or beautiful just cute but too cutish like a little girl , not my taste lol.

Now something like Doutzen it's totally different story, and she's also opposite looking of Euginia.

I voted for the 2nd option. She's got this amazing bod, but I don't really like her face. Then again, she's got her good and her bad moments; Taben's siggy brings the best out of her face. :)

Compared to some other models, (like Katja, Natasha, Ana BB and the lot) she doesn't really stand out in my opinion, however compared to the avarage woman she's a killer. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I sorta liked her look in the beginning, but now I totally dislike it. She has NO forehead, and her nose is a mile long (not to mention manly). Plus she comes off as kind of arrogant. Good body, tho' (I had to say one positive thing!).

I think she has a superior version in the criminally underrated Elena Baguci.

I used to like her but after what she said about the brazilian models I got pissed off at her! :persuazn:

ppl took that statement way too seriously... the article was about the Eastern european models taking over the fashion world so that made sense... plus i'm sure she didn't say this in a harsh way :cain: :p

I sorta liked her look in the beginning, but now I totally dislike it. She has NO forehead, and her nose is a mile long (not to mention manly). Plus she comes off as kind of arrogant. Good body, tho' (I had to say one positive thing!).

To each their own but... no forehead ? :mellow:

I think elena baguci looks nothing like her so i don't see how she can be a superior "version" of eugenia BUT i do think that eventhough Elena is beautiful, she's way too classic looking, and that's why she hasn't made it big in the fashion world...

To each their own but... no forehead ? :mellow:

I think elena baguci looks nothing like her so i don't see how she can be a superior "version" of eugenia BUT i do think that eventhough Elena is beautiful, she's way too classic looking, and that's why she hasn't made it big in the fashion world...

This is what I meant about Eugenia's forehead:

00200f1wt.jpg

See how short it is in comparison with her nose?

Elena does bear some resemblance to Eugenia, just look at these pics:

elenabaguci395fk.jpg24baguci4vy.jpg

elenabaguci4na.jpgelenab6145a013hh.jpg

To me, she's the more classic and feminine version of Eugenia. I remember she did very well in the s/s 06 season, but then she just sort of disappeared.

^^ ok, elena kinda resembles eugenia on those pics :p

but the forehead still doesn't bother me, and on the shot you posted it comes from the angle and hairdo, just look at that recent pic (shot today):

post-2553-1169497944_thumb.jpg

her forehead is smaller that most other models but that never struck me :mellow: and does she look arrogant on that pic ? :wub:

Ben's right :yes: some people took that statement waaaayyyy too seriously <_< i bet all Zhenya haters did :persuazn: i actually thought it was funny she said that :laugh: not that i'm laughing at her but she sounded like a proud little girl :hehe:

anyways, that Baguci girl looked surprisingly like Zhenya esp. in the polaroids :o