Bellazon

The truth about Eugenia Volodina

Taben

The truth about Eugenia Volodina  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Eugenia ?

• Beautiful features, killer body: gorgeous woman and a great model !
    • She's cute !
    • I don't mind her
    • She has her moments but overall she's not really my taste
    • I just trhew up on my keyboard when i saw the pics...

I think she has a good body and is a good model and Ilike her walk. Her face is masculine but she is a classic beauty. For example you may argue that Eva Mendes or Cindy Crawford have masculine faces but they're still vey pretty. Also I agree about eastern europeans being better looking than brazilians. We just are.

Um, Jeisa is European hun (Italian/German) her Nationality is Brazilian because she was born there, but the looks.. all European

And Caroline T, also European (Italian/German)

There is a HUGE difference between Nationality & Ethnicity o.0

Um, Jeisa is European hun (Italian/German) her Nationality is Brazilian because she was born there, but the looks.. all European

I know that Jeisa and Caroline are obviously not Brazilian by ethnicity but because they are referred to as Brazilian models by the fashion industry I'm going to assume that's what Eugenia meant. I mean Gisele is German and whatever but she is considered Brazilian, Alessandra is Polish and Italian but she is considered Brazilian. That's what I meant.

Then Josie Maran is not american, I think she's european, Angela Lindvall is not american either, neither is Marisa Miller. they are all from Europe :whistle: And Tyra Banks is african <_<

I'm just saying it's stupid when people say that Gisele isn't brazilian because her last name is Bundchen, or Raquel, or whoever...

Nobody is actually from any part of america unless they're indian. If she can say Jeisa is not brazilian, she was just born there, I can say Josie isn't american, she was just born there, so were Angela, Tyra and Marisa <_<

One of Raquel's quotes:

I'm very, very, very brazilian! The only thing german about me is my last name.

Then Josie Maran is not american, I think she's european, Angela Lindvall is not american either, neither is Marisa Miller. they are all from Europe :whistle: And Tyra Banks is african <_<

Exactly,

they're all european, not american, they were just born there

but the looks.. all european.

How seriously funny ! :rofl: