Bellazon

The truth about Eugenia Volodina

Taben

The truth about Eugenia Volodina  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Eugenia ?

• Beautiful features, killer body: gorgeous woman and a great model !
    • She's cute !
    • I don't mind her
    • She has her moments but overall she's not really my taste
    • I just trhew up on my keyboard when i saw the pics...

• 2 weeks later...

ah eugenia..i'm going to try and explain myself. i love her features individualy but somehow when i see her whole face it doesn't really work for me. the wierd thing is, is that i WANT to like her and understand her beauty and i like going to her thread and looking and her pics..but i still don't get her

She has her moments but overall she's not really my taste.

I really don't like her face...but since she does have an amazing body, i didn't vote for the last option...and i gotta admit, she did have a couple of pics where she looked okay...:p :whistle: .

oh, and greeneyed_lady, i totally know what you mean...i looked through almost all her thread a couple of weeks ago. I was trying to figure out what was so great about her and if I could like her too...but it was no use :ninja: .

:laugh: Neo claims he hates her but she once was in his top10 :cain:

we have many things in common with Neo, and this is one from them. she was in my top 10 fave/respectful models not because of her beauty but because of her hard-working nature, she was poor and not beautiful, now she is rich and even ppl are thinking that she is beautiful - lucky girl

we have many things in common with Neo, and this is one from them. she was in my top 10 fave/respectful models not because of her beauty but because of her hard-working nature.

same I think about Valentina. :whistle:

we have many things in common with Neo, and this is one from them. she was in my top 10 fave/respectful models not because of her beauty but because of her hard-working nature, she was poor and not beautiful, now she is rich and even ppl are thinking that she is beautiful - lucky girl

just because you think she's ugly doesn't mean she wasn't beautiful before she became a succesful model :cain:

just because you think she's ugly doesn't mean she wasn't beautiful before she became a succesful model :cain:

we have different tastes :p :laugh: