Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Did you guys notice we cannot see the votes? This is so rigged :rofl: Fingers crossed IMG worked a deal for DLO

Yes :D I found that strange too. If feel like i can click X100000 on Dani's spot that it could count for X0 ... But hopefully no ! 

Just now, Clauds said:

Did you guys notice we cannot see the votes? This is so rigged :rofl: Fingers crossed IMG worked a deal for DLO

4chan is working on getting Dani votes. The word has gone out and the Dani Boyz are assembling as we speak.  Dani is also the popular choice on Twitch

Twitch chat for life :dead_horse:

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง I have been training since before I was born, and today is the day. Today is the day I spam. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽YOU CAME TO THE WRONG DONGERHOOD༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽

“This guy's salt is CRAZY!” ☑ “My potassium nitrate can't win against a sodium chloride like that” ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two elements to win" ☑ “He SPRINKLED the only salt that could beat me” ☑ "He had the PERFECT shaker" ☑ “There was nothing I could do” ☑ “I mined that perfectly"