Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

6 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Good job taking VS's discarded sloppy seconds MJ.

That's the way to build an empire! #PowerMove

Coz VS's first line is such a strong team? Don't make me laugh...

Barbara's pics surely will be awesome.

I don't think Barbara fans are the (only) problem here, but Barbara haters and ppl who for some reason can't stand her face. They love to expand their opinion about her and always try to overshout the 'crazy fans', so to make their own opinion the only valid opinion.

Sorry, you all need to get used to it, she's in SI, deal with it, and deal with the thing that there's ppl who loves her. I can deal with Dani LO fans too, I don't say shit about her over and over again (though I could). I'm directing it to anybody who's bashing Barb, not to a certain member or a certain Dani fan, was only an example.

End of the day you're on a public forum and people are able to express their like or dislike of someone. No one is taking away the fact Barbara is in the mag or taking that away from her fans. She's in. People can be happy or not happy about that.

Well I meant those ppl who are not satisfied after making one comment about her, but just keep bashing her, just because they can't stand her. Why do ppl think that they have more right to say negative comments? if it's negative then it can be only right? and if positive then it can't be objective at all? If this is a pblic forum then ppl should deal with the fact that she has fans, who actually likes her the way she is, and not try to convince everybody else about anything. Because as I see it, some ppl just can't stand that Barbara still has fans. 

So there was at least one surprise in the line-up i.e. a fifth rookie.

I would need to see a full body shot to determine whether she is right for the issue but so far looks surprisingly good.

Even though I think it’s important to feature models who are athletic and in the best shape of their lives because it is Sports Illustrated, I think it’s good to have variety i.e. different body types.

My thoughts so far:

I love how Barbara looks.  if she did put on a little weight, it was for the better IMO. really looking forward to seeing the rest of her pics and videos.

I'm fine with including someone like Ashley. I'm a bigger Robyn fan, but this is fine.  it's hard to tell how well this will go from a 14 second clip.  Time will tell...

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Even though I think it’s important to feature models who are athletic and in the best shape of their lives because it is Sports Illustrated, I think it’s good to have variety i.e. different body types.

Strongly agree. Plus, I don't care if they picked her just for publicity. It was about time that they started to pick plus-sized girls (even if there are better looking models).