Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 hour ago, xoxorae said:

i'm not a fan of ashley and this is obviously an unpopular opinion, but i actually think this picture looks significantly better than barbara's. though 2 for 2, i'm disappointed with the rookies this year.

WTF!?!?  I'm not into super skinny girls, I like SOME curves in the right places, but IMO this has no place in SI.  I'm disappointed!

The amount of people calling Ashley fat and disgustinf is alarming. Barbara is also getting called fat. What the fuck is wrong with people? Are all women supposed to have hard rock stomachs or a six pack? This is beyond absurd.

Honestly i don't even like Ashley's personality but the amounts of shit she is getting makes thrilled she is there, people need to stop calling anyone who doesn't fit their ridiculous beauty standards fat, ugly and disgusting. Imma vote Ashley ROTY just because of it.

The retouching in all the pictures we've seen is ridiculous tho. Me no likes.

9 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Ad's from the magazine. Do you recall when I posted "Year of the Curvy Issue"? Well... here ya go.

A three-page ad buy from Swimsuits for All

Nicola-Solo-HI-RES.jpg

LOL

She looks like a busty old Courtney Cox :rofl:

I don't mind Ashley, I like her face, and I like the fact that they have space for different bodytypes. BUT this won't change the fact that she's fat. You can call it curve if you want though. But I think she's pretty, I checked her instagram, she looks really good.