Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

@Prettyphile

Okay I thought that you might have some swimsuit designer as a friend who would have an in with SI and the designer would not be happy that Barbara was chosen to wear one of their suits since you wrote earlier:

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Advertisers & Bikini Designers do uLi9Z9w.png

I have multiple swimsuit designers as friends... and overall what I've heard back isn't super positive about Barbara. Basically the consensus so far is she isn't first tier swimsuit worthy... that's all I'm going to say, and that's the most polite way I can say it.

5 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

SI swimsuit  tweet about Babs have more than 500 retweets *from people who need something better to do with their time* since she retweet it wow.

Oh SO agree ! Why people are wasting their time at updating BZ and all ...I don't get that either ... :dry:

50 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I have multiple swimsuit designers as friends... and overall what I've heard back isn't super positive about Barbara. Basically the consensus so far is she isn't first tier swimsuit worthy... that's all I'm going to say, and that's the most polite way I can say it.

Totes feel that. I don't know why but years ago Barbara in SI would have been a dream. Now i'm just like meeeeeeeeh.

Barbara looks worse than I would have thought. I think it's partially SI's fault, though, because they could have chosen better shots of her for that video. I don't think she's that much bigger now than she was for VS - VS just chose better angles of her body and gave her pushup bras.

I do think her face looks good in the video, though. The hair and makeup is on point.

YES! BRONIES AND WEEABOOS! :rofl:

Yes, I'm a weeaboo
Yes, I'm a weeaboo
Yes, I'm a weeaboo
Yes, I'm a weeaboo
A filthy weeaboo
(Naruto's so overrated)
A dirty weeaboo
(You wanna see my katana collection?)
A fucking weeaboo
(I'm learning Japanese on Rosetta Stone)
A disgusting weeaboo
(So I'm like basically Japanese now)

Don't even lie, you'd still tap Barbara. I'm scared of what you're SI magazine is going to look like after a week of use... @ILUVAdrianaLima  double scared of you! :rofl: