Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Sam, Kate Bock and Kelly all at the same location, what a disaster. Amazing to think how many times Sam and Kate have made it back at this point.

Oh no to much butter faces for just one location. :yuckky: :x

Sam, Kate Bock and Kelly all at the same location, what a disaster. Amazing to think how many times Sam and Kate have made it back at this point.

Oh no to much butter faces for just one location. :yuckky: :x

You think Kate Bock is a butterface? Sam - yes, voice is even worse. Kelly R - meh .  Kate to me is just a fairly attractive family catolog model. Basically  you run of the mill catalog model.

Well. Her eyes that look like they don't blink are terrifying. Man. I haven't been able to sit down and fully look at all the casting girls until now and some of them have been... yikes. Make a Halloween theme I guess. (Though I'd really be down for that anyway.  :neo2: )

Favorite food :Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni and cheese and corn bread

Can she be MORE American?

Didn't say pie and or beer... not Muerican enough.. Damn commies :persuazn:

The craziest thing I've ever had to do on a shoot is: .... let a pack of wolves sniff my crotch before shooting.  tRBoX4P.jpg

I'm pretty sure you DIDN'T need the doge's to get all up into your shit...

I feel sexiest when: I'm sweaty tRBoX4P.jpg

.... nope

My biggest fear: .... Quicksand yikes

.... because you frequent places with so much quicksand and have a reason to be fearful of it. :rofl:  At least she didn't say Spoders.

If I wasn't a model I'd be:  a cowboy... a wannabe cowboy tRBoX4P.jpg

You shoot for that mediocrity. btw my grandfathers and uncles hate you.

My favorite body part on a guy is:   his brain duh!

..... ON HIS BODY, NOT IN IT. Just say it... You like them dickalious

I hate everything about this woman :rofl: