Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Lmao this thread has me in stitches as always pretty you crack me up. It took me ages to catch up on all the posts. One thing is people hate them some Kendall. I don't care. If VS are gonna use her, they'll use her. Nothing I can do about it. Seeing as how the show is in UK anyone reckon they will get Jessie J. Her new song Burning up is fun and could definitely be used in runway. And then they could bring in Nicki and that other girl. What's her name? Grande or something lol.

Lmao this thread has me in stitches as always pretty you crack me up. It took me ages to catch up on all the posts. One thing is people hate them some Kendall. I don't care. If VS are gonna use her, they'll use her. Nothing I can do about it. Seeing as how the show is in UK anyone reckon they will get Jessie J. Her new song Burning up is fun and could definitely be used in runway. And then they could bring in Nicki and that other girl. What's her name? Grande or something lol.

I think Ellie Goulding has the edge since she got a What is Sexy award. Little Mix got a mention on twitter and there's alway One Direction or Ed Sheraan for the PINK crowd.

I personally would be fine with Jessie J as well, though.

I´d love if they kept it simple and show mostly just lingerie. There is nothing better than sexy women in lingerie. Why the hell covering them up!

Totally agree! That's why the 2005 outfits were the best. It was mostly simple lingerie, with subtle themes and design elements (only exception was probably the 'Sexy Toys' segment). I honestly wouldn't even be mad if they copy/pasted the Christmas commercial outfits lol