Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

It's just an article. I honestly do not think VS would ever make Kendall an angel.. however I wouldn't be suprised if she walked the show this year.

I think it's commerciality. Maybe Kendall Jenner doesn't look like real model. I think she looks like ordinary (maybe a little prettier) girl, but she is famous. It will be next good reason to talk about the show if she will be there. There was plenty of rumors that she didn't receive a good reception from models during the fashion week, but she is famous so that's why all is happening.

In that photo she so obviously does not look like a model...how did she get the best spot, right in back of Tommy?  I'm still so confused as to how the fashion world has seemingly embraced her...

A model's job is to bring attention to a product. Kendall bring A LOT of attention to any product she endorses. Get it now?

I think Kendall would be a great addition to Victoria's Secret and even the angel lineup!! I really don't see anything wrong with it! If anything the angel lineup needs some new fresh faces. its just natural that they bring in new younger models, how do you think Candice, Lindsay, Erin, Behati, Doutzen ect. became angels? give the girl a chance, im sure she will grow on everyone!

:rofl: Believe what you will.

Do you personally know Kendall or her family? Didn't think so! So stop making accusations based on what you 'Believe' is true. Everyone has a different story, and you could ask any agency or casting panel that and they would agree. 

^ It has to be Clauds :rofl: Mama saving her cub :rofl:

Do you personally know Kendall or her family? Didn't think so! So stop making accusations based on what you 'Believe' is true. Everyone has a different story, and you could ask any agency or casting panel that and they would agree.

^ Years of them on TV has pretty much made them the equivalent of having a high colonic in Tijuana likability :rofl:

^ It has to be Clauds :rofl: Mama saving her cub :rofl:

^ Years of them on TV has pretty much made them the equivalent of having a high colonic in Tijuana likability :rofl:

You guys are just shutting her down, not even giving her a shot which is a cruel thing to do. You are all evil people!!!!!! you all must live sad lonely lives if you have to hate on a MODEL for being successful. sounds like jealousy to me.

^ Not my fault a cow has to die every time I eat a burger (well sort of). Not my fault my car causes global warming when i need to go into work (well sort of). Not my fault people as a whole hate that family and everything they represent (well sort of). Catch my drift? :D

I'm going to hide under my rock now in the fetal position, bye.

Sammy has a point that we don't know the full story and that Kendall must have something going for her beyond connections for these designers to keep hiring her.

I am far from a fan of Kendall's look, but we should be more upset with the modeling industry than with her.  She used to her connections to her advantage and it worked out very well.

Kendall has been a signed model since she was 14. She didn't start booking jobs of any relevancy until Kim and Kayne started dating- particularly jobs where Kayne is personal friends with the designer. Take from that what you will. I'm an evil person, so what do I know. :rofl: