Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Kendall has been a signed model since she was 14. She didn't start booking jobs of any relevancy until Kim and Kayne started dating- particularly jobs where Kayne is personal friends with the

designer. Take from that what you will. I'm an evil person, so what do I know. :rofl:

THIS

BZ drama is one of a kind.

:doofywave:

I hear you. I haven't been in this thread in awhile b/c I know it is the same shit different year. In fact almost 10 years. The names have changed but same discussions and arguments...

... I'm an evil person, so what do I know. :rofl:

You totally should go with the sexy devil outfit from La Senza this year for Halloween (Y)

Sammy has a point that we don't know the full story and that Kendall must have something going for her beyond connections for these designers to keep hiring her.

I am far from a fan of Kendall's look, but we should be more upset with the modeling industry than with her.  She used to her connections to her advantage and it worked out very well.

Oh that's not very  nice now is it? I'm sure BZ members love being called... Oink Oink as toodarnhot put it. Please don't insult the members....

Edited by Prettyphile

Sammy has a point that we don't know the full story and that Kendall must have something going for her beyond connections for these designers to keep hiring her.

I am far from a fan of Kendall's look, but we should be more upset with the modeling industry than with her.  She used to her connections to her advantage and it worked out very well.

Thanks Babe, good to know someone on here has some sense and is willing to look at different views unlike the rest of these <insert nicer comment here>

Thanks, Sammy.  I know it can be difficult to have a different opinion from everyone else, especially when they say obnoxious things. Just keep in mind that everyone's a little more outspoken with their opinions on an online forum. Don't take personal offense when others (sometimes rudely) disagree :)

You might feel others are being rude, but try to refrain from name calling - just keep it on topic!

Edited by Prettyphile