Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Sav is right, I mentioned this in the other VS thread already.

The Fantasy Bra has always been in the Christmas Catalog Volume I, which is released in late October, a couple of weeks prior to the show that is always taped in early November. This year the FB is not in the Christmas Catalog I, my best guess is that since the show will be a whole month later this year, it makes more sense to release the FB in a closer date to the show with the Volume II of the Christmas catalog which gets released in November, a closer date to the show this year

I'm thinking i could possibly be posting the Volume II in about two weeks but based on last year I doubt VS will let us see the FB before they release it.

I gave question Angels I live in Spain, Europe... How I can watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Dec. 9 (Here CBS/VSFashionShow.com) If not is here please tell me! Lot Of Love

I live in NYC so I get to watch it on CBS at home but I always download it the same day for my site in HD, hopefully this year I can do the same if so I will post it here. :)

why didnt they release any sketches yet??? last time this year we already had sketches didnt we i'm not sure smily%20new%20one.gif smily%20new%20one.gif

omg I love sketches. 

I found this one one youtube, I really laughed about this. 

OMG that one is actually hilarious. It's amazing how spot on they were with some of the models. "Giselle"'s discussion about her awkward phase had me laughing so hard because it's so true. They always say "I was so tall and skinny," like is that a bad thing?! haha the "Miranda" was spot on too with the forced accent, fake flirtation, and the dumb comments hahaha They also captured Adriana's cheekiness and Ale's total oblivion sometimes hahaha

And LMAO when they asked about each angel's favorite features and "Ale" said hands and "Lindsay" said lashes haha that is totally true.

Funny that the actresses actually looked like the angels to some extent! The "Giselle" was spot on!

I wish there was a "Candice" in it to talk about life on the dairy farm in South Africa.

isn't it hilarious. All the actresses imitate the angels soooo well. And that Gazelle is a genius hahaha, 

They really studied the angels very well, because they picked the things out that are sooo typical of how the angels talk, and what they say, and the fact they take themselves sooo serious.

Also the fake modesty is hilarious, like the best part of my body is my big toe or something. 

A shame they didn't say something about confidence. Like: what makes me an angel, and what makes me sexy: it's confidence.

I wish they really made a parody of the whole victoria's secret show, that would be great.

Here's another parody of the Christmas commercial. 

Only this one isn't that good I think,  

why didnt they release any sketches yet??? last time this year we already had sketches didnt we i'm not sure smily%20new%20one.gif smily%20new%20one.gif

omg I love sketches. 

I found this one one youtube, I really laughed about this. 

OMG that one is actually hilarious. It's amazing how spot on they were with some of the models. "Giselle"'s discussion about her awkward phase had me laughing so hard because it's so true. They always say "I was so tall and skinny," like is that a bad thing?! haha the "Miranda" was spot on too with the forced accent, fake flirtation, and the dumb comments hahaha They also captured Adriana's cheekiness and Ale's total oblivion sometimes hahaha

And LMAO when they asked about each angel's favorite features and "Ale" said hands and "Lindsay" said lashes haha that is totally true.

Funny that the actresses actually looked like the angels to some extent! The "Giselle" was spot on!

I wish there was a "Candice" in it to talk about life on the dairy farm in South Africa.

Yesss they should have put Candice in there, and call her Candy or something and let her talk really sloowwwww like she normally does, and indeed talk about South Africa. And Heidi Klum would also have been easy to imitate. I also coudn't stop laughing.