Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

why didnt they release any sketches yet??? last time this year we already had sketches didnt we i'm not sure smily%20new%20one.gif smily%20new%20one.gif

omg I guess you meant drawings, not sketches in sense of parody. I must really apologise for bringing this discussion in the wrong direction. Sorry about this. English is not my first language. I already thought it was strange. This is really stupid of me.

For me these girls are annoying! VS works very hard in the commercials! And on the other video they imitate the angels as if they were stupid! They are not! Unfair!

It's called a parody.

And get it @ Lindsay getting a spot over Doutzen, Candice, Lily or Behati.

Yes I agree. Of course the the angels work really hard. And nobody is calling them dumb or anything. And the Christmas commercial was bit stupid and cheap I agree, because Adriana is much more classy and doesn't even need more money from a man.

But parodies are just about making something which is taken so very seriously, into something light and funny, it's a way to relativize it.

Parodies can also be made about really good movies or series. Sometimes I watch parodies of some really good series I follow, and I still laugh even if it's my favorite show.

Just filling the time here, until VS is going to release something about the show. Aren't the angels in the VS store in Bond street in december? Jealous of the people that live there and could potentially see them.

post-1004-0-1446075638-40133_thumb.pngBride, Princess, Ballet themes? screams sexy roleplay time.

#scandalous                                     

#edgy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             #london calling

#risky

#macaroons

#sweaters

#what is sexy!

#Warlords of Draenor 11/13/14

#hype

#Miranda Kerr Comeback

post-1004-0-1446075638-40693_thumb.png