Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I think EmD and Irina (and even adriana) have the same bone structure, but Sara has more cheekbones and square face, the others are more rounded i think..

Irina & Emily's face don't look round to me. Only Adriana face is round. Irina face is square to me, Emily & Sara faces are long.

I Can't Even think About it!

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/exclusive-victoria-s-secret-wants-kendall-jenner-as-their-next-angel-43787

Victoria’s Secret is gearing up for its annual fashion show, and sources say that Kendall Jenner is in the running to become its next Angel!“They saw all the buzz she got from walking in New York Fashion Week,” a source exclusively reveals to In Touch. “They’d love to lock in a contract with her.

The only issue would be Kendall’s hard-charging momager Kris pushing for too much money. Kendall’s career has skyrocketed since Kris set up a meeting with VS photographer Russell James last year.

post-84538-0-05965800-1412376332_thumb.j

You grab the popcorn, and I'll grab the beer. Deal?

Look at how massively different she is standing next to "real models" Dave. The difference is mind blowing... How ever will the world cope

with this clear crime against the fashion community and it's minions? Le shock, le gasp omg life is the over.... THE OVER :rofl:

post-1004-0-1446074662-6869_thumb.jpg

i think she looks like a model tho.....In my case i like Kendall (not love)....i think she does have a great body and she is pretty i bet she will go to the vs casting.. and the paps are gonna be there with shots of her with her portafolio lol...i think she is gonna make it

I think by now, it is pretty obvious that she is walking.

The bigger question is if and when and why and ooooh.....she is sighing the Angel contract.

I think by now we should not be surprised to see her at the show, but a contract coming so soon, when other VS girls work their asses off for years before they even can be considered Angels?

Like Elsa.

That article reeks of Kris Jenner.

I highly doubt they will make her an angel any time soon. They never sign girls right away without at least working with them first. And Kendall isn't even established yet as a top model in general. She will most likely walk the show in an ugly PINK outfit, and then shoot some catalogue, and they will go from there if it even gets that far. I could totally see them using her for PINK and perhaps replacing Elsa as the main PINK girl. Who knows?!